What's new

SVS Subwoofer pics? (1 Viewer)

Mark--M

Stunt Coordinator
Wondering if anybody can post some real world pics of the dual 12" SVS subs. I'm doing a DIY project and looking for some ideas on styling. The SVS models seem to be really nice. Thanks!

Claude M

Stunt Coordinator
they made me more than drool, I hope the teacher don't ask me to the blackboard, I left my hat at home.

Eric Chong

Grip

You have to look closesly but there are dual CS Ultras in each front corner (quads!). The ones on the left are visible. The ones on the right are hard to see because of the lack of light

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
I was drooling over the Super Nintendo and Dreamcast in Brian's pic. Many long nights playing Soul Caliber with friends :b

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Keith:

Where exactly do you live in the Bay Area (while I would like to steal the sub, I grew up in the East Bay (Concord, Martinez) and want to know)?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Uh Eric. Do you live in a studio or have one in your back yard or something?

That is one sweet looking room.

If that is your own HT I want some pictures and a link to your site so I can make your set up our featured theater on our member's Gallery page.

Parker

Morgan_

Stunt Coordinator
SVS Subs are just beautiful man! They bring a tear to my eye :D That red finish on Steve's sub is sweet, looks super on my new 19" lcd monitor, beeeeeutiful! I wish my pb10 would of came in some kind of wood finish, but hey, I love the black look too:D

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

Thanks Morgan. So you like the black look also? Here's some black for yah:D It's a old pic with a old camera but it's still postable.

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Here is a picture of my "triplets" as I call them :)

The Heresy in the picture has since been replaced with a Cornwall.

Yes I like the bass :)

Laters,
Jeff

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
Hey Morgan...glad to know there are more SVS bassaholics in Redlands! :emoji_thumbsup:

By the way...next time you hear/feel an earthquake in the nearby surroundings is because my twin B12-Plus/4 and 16-46 octet are playing full out!!... :D

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Morgan_

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought a new house in Rolling Hills (Yuciapa), it's beautiful up there, nobody in back of us but green wilderness, front has Big Bear mountain peak view with snow, AND, built in surround sound in the family room. hmmmmm, of course I'll need to pull out whatevers in there and replace with some quality speakers and experiment with the sound. I don't even know if I'll like it, and I'm not sure what I'll do with my towers! My big assed PB10 (big assed to me anyway) will anchor the system of course. Anybody got any experience with built in surround sound? Does it sound half way decent?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks