Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Lite-On LVD-2001

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   TedE

TedE

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted April 26 2005 - 04:23 AM

I have a Lite-On LVD-2001 upscaling-via-component player that I am no longer using. I was going to save it for a future HD bedroom set, but we're moving in a month so it's going on the market with some other extraneous gear.

It is in great condition, I estimate < 100 hours on it. Only stopped using it because I got a Zenith 318. In all honesty it has some occasional disk loading problems, but from what I've read that's par for the course with these players, especially on scratched disks. Replacement Lite-On drives apparently make a world of difference. The only upgrade I made was to replace the stock IDE cable. I have the original box, remote, manuals, etc.

I have the 3.02 firmware on disk which will be included, but it has NOT been applied to this player yet. The current firmware DOES allow upscaling to 720p/1080i for all disks.

Asking $125 SHIPPED within the U.S., but I'll entertain any offers. Pick up available in the greater Washington, DC area. PM with questions. Thanks!

Ted

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   TedE

TedE

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted May 02 2005 - 04:55 AM

Bump. One last time before it goes on craigslist.