What's new

FS: Lite-On LVD-2001 (1 Viewer)

TedE

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Lite-On LVD-2001 upscaling-via-component player that I am no longer using. I was going to save it for a future HD bedroom set, but we're moving in a month so it's going on the market with some other extraneous gear.

It is in great condition, I estimate < 100 hours on it. Only stopped using it because I got a Zenith 318. In all honesty it has some occasional disk loading problems, but from what I've read that's par for the course with these players, especially on scratched disks. Replacement Lite-On drives apparently make a world of difference. The only upgrade I made was to replace the stock IDE cable. I have the original box, remote, manuals, etc.

I have the 3.02 firmware on disk which will be included, but it has NOT been applied to this player yet. The current firmware DOES allow upscaling to 720p/1080i for all disks.

Asking $125 SHIPPED within the U.S., but I'll entertain any offers. Pick up available in the greater Washington, DC area. PM with questions. Thanks!

Ted

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks