Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

looking for a gamecube,xbox,ps2,dvd recorder, or ??????????

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   jim carpenter

jim carpenter

Second Unit

• 483 posts

Posted April 22 2005 - 05:07 AM

i have this miscellanous stuff for trade for a gamecube, xbox,pstwo,ds bundle, dvd recorder or ????????: 1 nintendo brand gamecube controller-purple and clear 1 gamecube a/v cables 1 gba sp fire red-brand new n64 games cartridge only: the legend of zelda majora's mask san francisco rush extreme racing wwf attitude wwf warzone kobe bryant in nba courtside waialae country club fifa 98 pokemon snap harvest moon 64 gameshark pro microsoft xbox brand dvd playback kit nyko brand airflow controller broken- bottom joystick intec gamer's power inverter 140 watts(plugs into cig lighter in car, has 2 electrical outlets for xbox and tv) microsoft xbox hi definition av pack microsoft xbox brand game/cd wallet w/these games: xbox game disc 27,29,30 sega gt 2000/jsrf test drive eve of destruction 1 sony brand ps1 controller 4 ps1 memory cards sealed games: ps2: suikoden iv call of duty the finest hour xbox: ghost recon 2 nextel i90 flip phone with house and car charger dvds: the O.C season 1-sealed nypd blue season 1-sealed mel gibson boxset-lethal weapon,maverick, and conspiracy theory-sealed law and order season 2 law and order criminal intent the 3rd year the rolling stones four flicks smokey and the bandit box set the best of friends volume 1 and 2 benny hill complete & unadulterated boxset heart alive in seattle journey 2001 rolling stones bridge to babylon eric clapton 24 nights bad company merchants of cool foreigner all access tonight 8 mile dumb and dumberer halloween resureccion insane clown posse bootlegged in L.A. friday cradle to the grave collateral damage willard biker boys undisputed bringing down the house shrek malibu's most wanted bounce jurassic park 3 changing lanes american pie ultimate edition disc 2 only texas chainsaw massacre freddy vs. jason da hip hop witch-eminem scooby doo 2 monsters unleashed trick or treat the adventures of young van helsing-quest for the lost sceptor jailbait jack-o...disc in cd case criterion dvd: M gba: klonoa empire of dreams gbc: spongebob legend of the lost spatula

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Steve Sung

Steve Sung

• 17 posts

Posted April 22 2005 - 05:55 AM

Hi Jim, I am interested in purchasing Harvest Moon 64? Let me know or you can PM me. Thanks. Steve

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   jim carpenter

jim carpenter

Second Unit

• 483 posts

Posted May 03 2005 - 08:26 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users