What's new

ALIAS Season 4: When? (1 Viewer)

Manendra

Stunt Coordinator
I'm watching ALIAS on DVD. Will be done with Season 3 in a couple of weeks. When can I expect the Season 4 DVD set to be released? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
Season 4, which is MUCH stronger, it just getting going. We just had the 16th episode of the season.

Alias has been great at getting the DVDs out before the next season airs. So I would expect to look for a release around September.

- Michael

Kieran Brown

Agent
It's possible it'll get a December release to go with the 5th season premiere, cause in the US it started in January for Season 4, and I think that's the way they'll keep starting it at because then you guys don't have to worry about a break through the seasons like you did in Season 1-3.
Can't wait till Season 4 starts on tv in Australia.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think it's more likely that they will go with a release late in the year instead of the fall too. They'll probably want to get it closer to the fifth season premiere.

Kieran, this season of Alias is a little shaky at first but once you get about halfway through the season, it really starts getting good. And the last few episodes don't look like they're gonna slow down.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're dissapointed early on stick with it:)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I think there's a strong chance ALIAS season 5 might start early this year though, considering reruns of LOST ahead of a new ALIAS don't help the show in the ratings too much. ABC would probably benefit from airing a new ALIAS after a new LOST each week.

Manendra

Stunt Coordinator
I sincerely hope they release it in SEP. Since I'm watching 1 episode a day everyday, I should finish Season 3 in a couple of weeks. I couldn't handle too long a break!! ;)

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
I saw the first half of season one as it aired. I had to wait for the last half because I missed one of the Tarantino episodes, so I had to catch the rerun, and then watch the rest of the season all the way through. It was a year before I could see season 2. Starting with season 3, I was watching it as it aired again.

So, I've had breaks of five months, twelve months, five months, and then eight months.

Deal with it.

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
Manendra,

I finished Alias Season 3 a few weeks ago but am now starting on La Femme Nikita Season 1 & 2 which should get me through to whenever Season 4 is released :)

CK

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Since Season 5 is starting in September, I assume Season 4 will be out on DVD then too. But BV has still not put out any info on the DVD. Its pretty much pissing me off since they've already given out info about Life As We Know It, DH, and Lost.:angry:

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
It is pretty annoying considering this time last year we had cover art, extras and even the label artwork for S3, but we haven't even had an announcement for S4 yet.

Matt_Vaudrin

Stunt Coordinator
In the Scrubs season 1 set, there's a little Pamphlet(sp) thing with various shows in it, and it says that season 4 of Alias will be coming in the fall. I know that's not much detail, but it helps narrow it down a bit.

Kieran Brown

Agent

Yeah, of course I'll stick with it. I love this show heaps. This and 24. Fantastic shows. :) :emoji_thumbsup: Season 4 of 24 starts in 2 days, I'm so hoping the 4th season of Alias isn't going to be held off til 24 is over like I have had to wait for from the past 3 seasons, probably won't change now. :frowning:

ChelseyB

Auditioning
it is offical Alias season 4 comes out October 25 of this year and the new season is being postponed(sp) until Jennifer has her baby b/c in the beginning of the 3rd season she found out that the covenant took her egg sac and it would be unrealistic if they had her on the show pregnant and plus it would undermine the show or so my uncle says and he works for the network

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
1. Yes, Alias: The Complete Fourth Season will release on October 25th. Cover art is available at TVShowsOnDVD.com.

2. No, they will not postpone season five until January. The current plan, according to J.J. Abrams, Jennifer Garner, and others closely linked to the show, say that the fifth season will involve, at least in part, Sydney training other agents to accommodate the pregnancy issue. January would not be feasible anyway, considering A) she can shoot episodes for the next few months and B) Jennifer will have the baby later in the year, and shooting after she delivers will mean that they will either shoot the episodes very quickly or the show will have a significant reduction in episode numbers.

ChelseyB

Auditioning
yes but i did not say that they would postpone until January just postpone until Jennifer is ready to shoot again.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Sorry about that, but I thought I read January. However, given the way that the season ended, there isn't going to be a need to postpone shooting because they will need to get at least a few episodes in the can before Jennifer leaves due to pregnancy issues.

Also, we are talking about a show where things that can't happen actually happen. There would be some unexplained loophole where Sydney probably could get pregnant, though that certainly doesn't seem to be the way the show is choosing to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks