What's new

swan speakers again (1 Viewer)

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
hey guys,

been wanting to get 2.1 and c3 swans speakers for a long time but other more important things keep popping up. Anyways, I know that Swans speakers are built in China. However, what makes this speaker so famous other than sound being nice(from what people say.)? Are the internal parts built in other countries?

Please let me know! :D

Thanks!

Neil

Joey_V

Second Unit
Ronneil,

Someone with Rockets lives close to us (u and me)... perhaps you want to contact him and listen to his. I know that the Rockets and Swans are similar (design especially). I think his name is Kindred on av123.com.

Jon Lane

Stunt Coordinator
With respect, the Swans and Rockets are not similar designs. The cabinets are perhaps a similar look but the speakers are different enough that if the OP wants to discuss Swan he probably won't find a useful discussion in another forum.

Ronneil, please let me know what I can do to help out. To your original question, all Swan drivers and other internals are original designs and proprietary to Swans speakers.

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jon Lane,

I've seen some reviews that Swans are really nice. Some describes it being laid back. But I don't know what laid back means. And also, I'm a bit worried that if I order, I don't know when am gonna get it. I have never seen on your site about 2.1 BC being in stock. It always says out of stock.

I also dropped by today at Barretts. They carry B&W. I saw a thread from someone and claims that the 2.1 sounds like the B&W 805. I auditioned it and it has a very good soundstage. So does it really sound similar to 805?

I would like to apologize, I don't have time now to join other forum. Hopefully next month.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ronneil

mackie

Supporting Actor
I own a pair of 4.1s and feel they are good for what you pay for them. I've read a lot of threads comparing them to the B&W 800 series and Paradigm Studio series. While the Swans have a nice sound, they do not image, have the same level of detail, or have as large a sound stage as the B&Ws or Paradigms.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
There are several people at av123.com that have both the swans and Rockets... simply post your question in the forum there and you will have several answers within the day.... Good luck...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks