What's new

Once and Again - Season 2? (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Is anyone else out there waiting for Disney to release ONCE AND AGAIN season 2?

I know it may be a lost cause now, since season 1 was released the same day as FELICITY season 1 and that just finished all 4 seasons, but I can't bring myself to watching my season 1 set, knowing that the second may never be released.

I keep hoping I will see it released. With Sela Ward now starring on HOUSE and Billy Campbell now on the OC, maybe it will revive interest. And didn't Mischa Barton also of the OC appear as one of the girl's girlfriends in the second season? I missed that episode (which they hyped heavily), but think that was the case.

Anyway, great show, hoping for a release.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm hoping the rest of the show will be released, as the season 1 closing is a major cliffhanger.

However, indications are that this show has been abandoned, which would suck profusely. :thumbsdown:

Tyler Ruggeri

Stunt Coordinator
Jon, Mischa Barton played Evan Rachel Wood's girlfriend in the third season, and who knows when that will make it to DVD.

I've been aching for season 2 since season 1 came out, and like you can't bring myself to watch season 1 again until the next one comes out. With such obscure, insignificant shows making it out on DVD right now, wouldn't you think that they'd revisit a show that had such substantial critical success? I'm imagining the first season didn't sell well, as I wouldn't expect it to, but with the TV on DVD boom I don't see why they can't throw us a bone.

Tyler Ruggeri

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Mary Tyler Moore Season 2 is finally being released by Fox 2 1/2 years after Season 1 was released so never say never. It can't hurt if people voice their support on forums such as this .

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
It has been a long time since Season 1 was released.

I loved the show on TV. Best thing Ed Zwick and Marshall Herskowitz produced since "thirtysomething."

I would buy Season 1 if there were hopes of the next two being released.

It's a shame because the show was really good. In season 2 or 3 (can't remember which), Miles Drentell from "thirtysomething" makes an appearance to have Billy Campbell's architectural firm design him a building. He antagonizes them just like he did Michael and Elliot on "thirtysomething."

RossRoc

Grip
it would be nice to have the entire series on dvd, I loved the show and wish the final two seasons get a release date sometime in the future.

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
Season 2 coming is great news! I'm a fan of most of the younger cast members but was holding off from buying the first season for fear it would be the only one released. Now if only Po5 would continue.

Alan_H

Stunt Coordinator
When I give season 2 to my sister-in-law for Christmas she's gonna absolutely freak out. I'll be rocketed to the status of best brother-in-law in history. As an added bonus, it will make whatever my brother gives her seem crappy in comparison. :D

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
One of my first TV on DVD sets, Once and Again got me hooked on the format. I've been waiting for this title for what seems like forever. I had pretty much given up on it. This has to be the best TV news of the year. I can't stop smiling:) .

Ben_D

Agent
I can't believe someone posted about this seemingly long-dropped show and bang, it gets announced. Jon Martin, can you post a thread requesting Homefront on DVD?

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
It hasn't been announced yet, at least not officially. It would be weird for Amazon to have just made this up though.

I see Amazon.ca only has season 1 listed, and at the price they are asking ($70CAN, MSRP of $86), it would be no surprise to me if it wasn't selling.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
Amazon.com is usually on the money when they announce these things. On the same day they had Boy Meets World Season 3 and Life As We Know it listed, so I hope all the releases happen when they're supposed too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks