What's new

FS: GR Research A/V-2's (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
A couple of years ago we were building some maple A/V-2's for one of Danny's customers but had some problems with the stain. So we built new cabinets for the customer and my dad kept these and just painted them black. He also built a matching center with shielded drivers.

Now he is wanting to sell them. These have the current M-130 woofers but have the Tang Band tweeters that Danny used to use. One cabinet has a bubble in the veneer on one side but other than that the cabinets are in great shape. They have the basic crossover components and some Black Hole 5 knock-off product that Parts Express was closing out.

My dad is asking for $350 + shipping for the mains but is also willing to sell the third for an additional $150 + shipping.

I have some low res pics that I can email to anyone that is interested. Also, let me know if there are any questions.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Price Update:

My dad is willing to take $450 + shipping for all 3 speakers. This is 3 complete speakers for the price of only the kits!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks