What's new

Stacked (Fox) - cast changes already? (1 Viewer)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
I could be wrong, but I could swear that in previous teaser ads the cast included Tom Everett Scott (That Thing You Do) and Kathy Najimy (King Of The Hill). Now it looks like the roles are recast, and they're now hyping the inclusion of Christopher Lloyd.

This does not bode well for Fox, reshooting this close to airdate.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I know they changed one of the people by just going back and reshooting certain scenes

capt

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
This show's had an insanely accelerated production schedule anyway - I think Fox ordered six episodes just based on "Pamela Anderson in a bookstore". I don't think recasting bodes particularly ill under these circumstance; if you look at the pilot and see something's not working, you change it.

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

MattGentry

Second Unit
As far as I am aware, Najimy was never a part of the show. She was never shown in the previews that I have seen, nor has she been mentioned anywhere as being part of the cast. You're probably just mixing her up with Marissa Jaret Winokur, another actress who looks similar at a glance, and is about as unfunny too.

Tom Everett Scott was recast because they simply didn't feel he was right for the part. Bad for the show, because he was the best thing they had going for them (sans Lloyd, of course), but good for him... If only because now he won't have to be associated with the flop that is Stacked.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if it'll be a flop - Steve Levitan was behind Just Shoot Me, which was pretty good, and I have to admit to having liked Stripperella in part due to Ms. Anderson's delivery. It's not a guaranteed disaster.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
So help me, this will be utterly offensive below, so I will spoiler it and will accept if it is deleted by an admin.

Is it just me, or is Pamela Anderson Lee much less attractive once you realize she's a Hep-C carier. I mean, I understand the promos, marketing her as some sort of super hot sex babe.. So, maybe that's a sad statement on my terrible judge of character, and I should be able to overlook that flaw, but I keep watching to see if she breaks into a hacking cough fit or turns yellowish, or to see how often she shares utensils or swaps saliva with other actors.. hope everyone's been vaccinated :)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Hep C is only transmitted by blood it's not a real STD. There is also no vaccine.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
You're right, I was thinking HepB, for which there is a vaccine, and which is also carried via saliva, etc. My bad :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The show would not be able to get insurance coverage if she were medically contagious in such a fashion with her medical condition.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Chris, as someone who was in LOVE with Pam on Home Improvement, I now find her not really attractive at all. I kept looking at her face and trying to figure out what it was that was so different? There was definitely something "off" that made her not good looking at all.

At first I thought it was her eye liner, but she's done that before. I actually think it's the combination of the fake eye brows and the high bangs, but there's something just not 'right' about her. Her body wasn't even as curvy as it once was.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, or the ripple effect across her boobs as she bounces which just broadcasts the message "all saline, baby!"

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Well, Pam's having a good week. Her new show was launched and the FDA moved one step closer to returning silicone implants to the market. :)

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks