What's new

Amazing Race: Family Edition (merged) (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Who do you want to see competing in the Amazing Race family Edition? I know that it's not going to be airing for quite some time but I was just curious to know what "celebrity" family you might want to see competing.

I think the Osbournes would be quite interesting.:laugh: How about the Baldwin brothers? :D

Any ideas or rumours floating around?
If not I would like to start the "The Osbournes are appearing in the AR Family Edition" rumour. Maybe with the Internet backing me we can make this happen. ;)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Rupert! I wouldn't mind seeing how he handles the pressure with his wife and family by his side.:emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but what's the farthest a big guy has gotten in TAR?

I guess Rob & Amber have been good for ratings, huh? Not that I mind; they're one of my favorite teams to watch in this edition.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
After watching Rupert in All-Stars I have zero faith that guy could find his way out of an airport. I think his "shelter" design speaks for itself.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Yes but you only need one family member with directional sense. He would kick ass at any of the physical challenges like the 175 pound bag of coal challenge that EVERYBODY skipped last night. It would have been much faster than the tea challenge as Phil eluded to. Nobody had the brawn to pull it off.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Not a big Rupert fan here (but then, I'm not a big fan of the TAR Family Edition idea either)...I was the first few weeks of Pearl Islands until it became the 'in' thing to like Rupert.

But didn't Rupert's daughter turn 5 during America's Tribal Council on May 13, 2004? That means she won't be the minimum age requirement of 8 to go on TAR.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Maybe Rob and Amber and some relatives can come back to kick Rupert's butt out the first week. :D Never did get Rupert and his automatic $1 million payment deal.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I don't want to see any family, if that means kids. I think that will really slow the race down, limit where they can go, and water down the challenges. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I hate to be the one to point it out, but...the only minority team are the Blacks? ;) It's a little funny to just see "The Black Family."

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
So they have teams with members as young as 8, and others where the youngest member is in their 20s. I wonder how they will try to even things out so that teams with kids can be competitive.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Tight spaces. I can't wait to see a roadblock where you have to wriggle through caves.

I imagine that if begging is required at any point, well, aren't you just adorable...

Also, some challenges may work on a sliding scale so that kids only have to eat 1kg of cow parts rather than 2kg. Although I'm pulling that one out of nowhere.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
It's not much different than normal Amazing Race when you got your old couple then you're 2 20-something studs.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm aiming to get the contest up at some point this weekend, with only 10 teams I may let each team get picked by 2 people to open up the contest for more participants.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks