What's new

It's official, that 'king' mascot for Burger King is pure evil! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You know what i'm talking about? Those remarkably creepy Burger King commercials with that 'king' staring ominously at people! :frowning:

This thing makes even the blank stare of Darth Vader's fearsome visage seem warm and comforting by comparison!

I swear I feel the presance of Satan everytime I see one of those ad's. It makes me want to say "alright, i'll eat at your freaking restaraunt, just get that thing out of my face!"

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Saw the newest one today ..they were advertising the 20,000 calorie breakfast sandwich...A dude wakes up and opens his window shade and there's the Creepy King staring at him with a sandwich.

Scary stuff!

:)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but the sandwich looks really, really tasty
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I saw that commercial with him at the window the exact same time I was watching the new Amityville Horror preview on my computer

The BK King+The Amityville music= Me shitting a brick!
:eek:

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Hello egg, hello meat, hello cheese, hi onion. :D

These commercials are great. Way better than the "We love the subs" campaign.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Let me just say that I will eat BK's food over McD's any day of the week and twice on Sunday, but that king thing is just terrifying, I half expect it to whip out a knife and start stabbing people. He'd be right at home in a slasher film right alongside Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy and Ghostface from the 'Scream' films!

Mark Leiter

Second Unit
I didn't that was a Burger King ad?!? Everytime I see that ad a soft voice in my head start whispering to me...kill...kill...kill.

Sooner or later I guess I have to giveinto it.

:)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
If I had some weirdo in a plastic crown staring at me through the window, the last thing I'd do is open the window and eat the sandwich he offered me. That's just dumb. Maybe the fries, but who knows what he's done to the sandwich. And if he really cared about me, he'd have brought me a soda to boot.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I'm still trying to figure out what "official" stamped this character as "pure evil" (as opposed to a subjective feeling of creepiness).

Haggai

Senior HTF Member

Maybe that's why John Williamson is so frightened, with that part in the commercial where the Burger King says, "Do you not know death when you see it, old man? This is my hour!" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks