Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Nowhere Man coming to DVD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#81 of 87 OFFLINE   Alex Wagner

Alex Wagner

Stunt Coordinator

• 196 posts

Posted January 09 2006 - 05:42 AM

best buy is a rip off sometimes.

this doesnt have to do with Nowhere Man but my best buy was selling gilmore girls season 5 for 69.98
10 dollars MORE than the msrp.

#82 of 87 OFFLINE   John*D

John*D

Second Unit

• 492 posts

Posted January 09 2006 - 06:58 AM

I'll also be purchasing this set during the DDD sale most likely. I want the set, but have other things to watch currently. It's not as if we have to worry about sales to get more seasons released, since this is the entire series in one releasw.

DVDtalk has a review up now:

http://www.dvdtalk.c...ad.php?ID=19556

#83 of 87 OFFLINE   TroyMM

TroyMM

Extra

• 22 posts

Posted January 09 2006 - 08:31 AM

I preordered this title from amazon.ca (as a blind buy), but it still hasn't shipped.

Yet, I see that my Flash dvds are in a Ready to ship status. Go figure

#84 of 87 OFFLINE   Chad E

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted January 09 2006 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
I have to wonder what's going on with everyone else, though. I count 6 people on this forum who sound like they bought it. Not too many at all have marked this set at TVShowsOnDVD as something they own. I understand that sales on this title are horribly, totally stupidly low. What's the deal? Why isn't anyone buying this?

I can't find this anywhere in Canada. When I find it, I will buy it.

(Incidentally, I haven't been able to find Twilight Zone Season 5 either. It's usually available here 1 - 2 weeks after the U.S. release date... I'm hoping I'll see it on the 10th.)

#85 of 87 OFFLINE   MichaelScott

MichaelScott

Stunt Coordinator

• 104 posts

Posted January 10 2006 - 01:24 AM

I'm going to pick this up but besides the high store price(buying it online anyways), you have to remember it was released 2 days after Christmas..I don't know about you guys but it takes me about a month or so to recover from Christmas expenses.. allot of people just don't have the cash right after the holidays.
I love this show, watched every episode when it was on TV but priorities first..catch up with bills then start buying items like this again.

#86 of 87 OFFLINE   MarkHarrison

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

• 597 posts

Posted January 10 2006 - 09:06 AM

I plan to pick this one up in the next few months. Mostly likly in March for my birthday. I'm not usually one to rush out and pick something up on release day. That's my excuse for not having it yet.

#87 of 87 OFFLINE   Jeff#

Jeff#

Screenwriter

• 1,942 posts

Posted January 10 2006 - 12:31 PM

Christmas? Humbug! Posted Image

I bought more DVDs during the holiday season, and I've been buying more this month too. Posted Image