Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Outlaw's new pre/pro, the 990.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 of 103 OFFLINE   John Menoni

John Menoni

Stunt Coordinator

• 220 posts

Posted May 21 2005 - 10:32 AM

I feel a little funny about buying things used. I have purchased almost everything for my HT on line so far but I'm afraid that the used items will be damaged in some way that I won't realize until months down the road. I always will wonder if there is some damage that is effecting the sound and I just don't realize it.

#102 of 103 OFFLINE   Lewis Besze

Lewis Besze

Producer

• 3,134 posts

Posted May 24 2005 - 03:21 PM

Let's hope that is only your impression,as the 950 with my polks sounds just right on, or neutral,which is what I would preffer, not more colorations. I still haven't decided if I want this piece though,the digital MC input absense is a big loss to me, I still contemplating between this and the Elite 56TXI

#103 of 103 OFFLINE   Andy_A

Andy_A

Second Unit

• 477 posts

Posted May 24 2005 - 04:23 PM

ya'll have some magic ears if you're able to detect such minute sonic differences. I, for one, highly doubt I could hear the difference between a 950, 1066, and a 990 in a double blind listening test...

However, I'm sure I'd hear major differences in detail jumping up to a 1098 or Reference 30. Posted Image (sarcasm)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users