What's new

Insert in 2 Disc First Contact? (1 Viewer)

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
Hi. Just wondering if the 2 Disc version of First Contact that just came out is supposed to have an insert in it. Mine did not.

-Mike

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Mine did not either. I bet it didn't. Given how much was put into the disc(supplements, dts etc), and the price tag ($14), I didn't expect much more.

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
The last several STAR TREK Collector's Edition titles (like all other current Paramount releases) have not come with an insert--save the one from your old movie-only version...

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
But it does come in a case that could probably fit 6 discs, so, that's um, good I guess.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
When I got my copy, the only insert that was in the package was a small flyer for the first four series in complete DVD sets. The last time they had an insert was for the 2-disc release of "Star Trek V". VI and Generations had no inserts in them at all. (For that matter, neither did the 2-disc SCE of "The Ten Commandments".)

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
Paramount stopped including inserts on all DVD releases (except for rare exceptions (Star Trek: TOS)) as a matter of policy in January, 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks