Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Cinema Cables definite thumbs up

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   J. Redcay

J. Redcay

• 34 posts

Posted March 18 2005 - 03:27 PM

Due to my adding and moving about my components I was in the the market for some video component cables and also a Toslink connection. I have always had good luck with buying quality but not hyped or overpriced cables. Leaving both the "high end" and "low to free end" to others. I gave Cinema cable a click (on the forum advertising menu) and have been more than pleased with the quality and service offered. No need to worry about waiting just because they are in Australia. I ordered on the 15th and received my shipment on the 18th (from down under). I haven't seen any better quality at my price level and you could do much much worse without half trying! Another good reason to stay close to the forum and also to not fear on trying somebody a little new. Definitely a quality outfit. Also like the Outback Steak House so perhaps I'm just partial to the Australian folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users