Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Ordering Oldboy SE

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Charles Coates

Charles Coates

• 37 posts

Posted March 17 2005 - 03:40 PM

I put in an order for Oldboy 2 disc SE at HKFlix, but they are backordered. I was wondering if anywone knew any other reliable DVD sites where I could get my hands on it. Thanks, and how are the directors other flicks?

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Ken Chui

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

• 976 posts

Posted March 17 2005 - 10:39 PM

DVD Asian has a 2-disc version in stock (not sure if that's the one you're looking for); same item also found on DVD Heaven.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Ron Boster

Ron Boster

• 1,151 posts

Posted March 18 2005 - 02:00 PM

www.cdwow.net is a great site with reasonable prices.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor

• 735 posts

Posted March 20 2005 - 02:23 PM

Tartan just put out the UK version which I watched this weekend. It's a sweet 2 disc set. The entire second disc is interviews ALL OF WHICH ARE SUBTITLED. There are 3 commentaries on the feature, and at least the directors one is subtitled as well. This seems to be about the best bang for the buck since it has a ton of features we can actually read! amazon.co.uk has them in stock. I ordered mine on Tuesday, had it in a week.
ISO "Lost" ARG prints from Kevin Tong, Olly Moss, Eric Tan and Methane Studios.  PM me if you want to sell!

All reviews done on a Marantz VP11S1 1080p DLP projector.

Displays professionally calibrated by Gregg Loewen of Lion AV.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Hal F

Hal F

Stunt Coordinator

• 127 posts

Posted March 22 2005 - 12:52 PM

You can pick up Oldboy at Machiaveldvd.com. That's where I got my copy from. They provide great service. Another movie by this director is J.S.A.(Joint Security Area). Not as good as Oldboy but still well worth owning. The SE DTS 2-disc edition by CJ Entertainment seems to be the best edition of that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users