What's new

NCAA 2005 March Madness Pick'em League/Discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've started a Yahoo NCAA Tournament Pick'em League for HTFers

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

ID# 92591
Password: htf

Use the ID#, not the Group Name (which is HTF March Madness) to get to this league.

You'll need a Yahoo account, but once you have that, join the fun in filling out the brackets for the craziest college sporting event of the year.

RichardK

Second Unit
I joined. Should be fun. The name NIT2WINIT is for intimidation purposes only (also a homage to Raji from Be Cool). I doubt I will do that well, but if I do, I'll be the first to let everyone know! :D

Good Luck. Go Horns! (Sucks they will draw the Illini if they get past Nevada.)

Mark Dill

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Guys - I am new to this forum, but thought I would join. Go Illini! My picks are "Mark's Madness".

Scott_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
I'm not a frequent poster, but when college basketball is involved I'll jump in.

Picks are under "Schills"

Go 'Cuse!

(and as a Bucknell alum...Go Bison!)

Chris Rosene

Second Unit

I'll be leaving the office within the next two hours to watch the games at home. Not in HiDef though, since our local affiliate has decided that multicasting in SD is better that 1 game in HD and 1 game in SD.

GO UWM!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin_Spradley

Stunt Coordinator
Cool, there is UW-M fan on here. Hopefully our size will overcome your speed.

We have no guarantee that our local CBS affiliate will carry the Bama game.

Chris Rosene

Second Unit

Well I guess my situation isn't the worst. We will get every game this weekend on 4 different CBS channels and the other CBS channel will be carrying the boys high school state tournament. In order to accomodate this bandwidth, they shut off ALL HD programming until after the games on Sunday. All games after this weekend will be in Hidef.

I'm hoping that between UWM and UW, I'll get to see at least one game next weekend in Hidef!!
I'm a UWM alum though, so thats my first love.

Kevin_Spradley

Stunt Coordinator
Are you watching on satellite? I may have to go to a bar and catch the game on satellite. We only have one CBS OTA and cable affiliate that I know of.

Chris Rosene

Second Unit

We only have one affiliate also, but that affiliate is multicasting in digital all the games. So we have 6 CBS "channels" for this weekend.
The local cable company Time Warner is picking up all these channels as well as over the air.

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor

Same here, it's good to be in the triangle this time of year. We get the best HD coerage and have the best college BB games to watch before and during the tourney.

I have no idea who to root for with:

Carolina
Duke
N.C. State
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech

to choose from! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks