What's new

Hit the penguin (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member

It appears the best way to do it is to let the guy get low enough you can propel him some and let him "skip"

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston

There is another version of this that has the snow monster holding a spiked club and when he hits the penguin, his bloddied and broken body goes flying much further. Brutal, but that one is actually a bit more fun for some sick reason.

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
I'll spare you the typical snarky "It's already been posted" remarks, but someone's gotta do it:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...ighlight=pingu
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...ighlight=pingu

And for a change of pace I recommend the similar but in my opinion more fun Barney Blinddarm and Nanaca Crash. In Barney, you propel bits of surgical waste down a hospital hall by whacking them with a trash can lid, trying to gain maximum distance by bouncing off of blood bags. Nanaca is a fun anime-styled game with some neat special moves. Both are worth checking out if you like this sort of thing.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
320.5 on the 117th try. :)

I love the long fly penguins at 200 feet. :)

Yeah, I suck at baseball; it's not my fault; I grew up in a broken home, out in the country, 5 miles from the nearest neighbor, no other kids to play ball with, and my dog couldn't pitch worth a crap. Honest.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Evelio:

That is a pretty cool and wierd game!

After a few trys I got a score of 4394.

I still don't understand what the hell is going on, but it is fun anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks