What's new

South Park Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Kevin Clemons

Stunt Coordinator
Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina

The boys have to help Mr. Garrison get his testicles out of Kyle's knees.

Tonight at 9/8c

Kevin

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I never thought I'd live to see the day the line "That dolphin has my scrotum!" was on television.

I may be a sick, twisted individual but I thought that that episode was hilarious. God help me... :)

JamesED

Second Unit
Beginning and end were really gross, but all of Ms. Garrison's lines were cracking me up.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
That was some disturbing stuff. I did like Kyle's dad as a dolphin though. Other than that, gross...but not always funny.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
in the beginning, were those actual scenes of a sex change that flashed in and out of the animated parts right? my tivo cut out the last few seconds or so of the show, but it was good. not as good as critter Christmas, the Walmart one, or the Paris Hilton one, but I like the disgusting factor. When they talked about Trans-species, all I could think of was this show, (I think it was a National Geographic show called Taboo), which did an episode on people who want to become animals. and there is one guy who looks like a cat, or tried to at least. This made me laugh. cause Kyle's dad and that cat guy, both look creepy.

"So your a Law-phin?"

John McM

Second Unit
the episode seemed almost too much an exercise in shock value that didn't always work (compared to how Woodland Critter Christmas was shocking but also was excellent), but Kyle's dad as a dolphin was hysterical, it reminded me of an in-joke a few of my friends had over a guy who said he would like to become a whale.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I just hope that the whole season doesn't follow this episode's format of shocking first and funny third (I'm not sure what was second, but it was definitely something other than funny).

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Leave it to them to get their point across in the weirdest way possible.
Funny stuff.

The people I was watching it were laughing and so was I.

Beau

Supporting Actor
Great episode, with some of the most disturbing stuff they've ever done. I'll never get the image of Kyle's dad as a dolphin out of my head.

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
Mr. Hanky is now funny, because 9x01 was NOT. Ick.

I skipped right past the "operation" as soon as I realised the gross factor, and then just gave up watching and turned it off as soon they got to the balls-in-knees part. Yuck, gross.

Not funny. What is funny is I used to think Mr. Hanky was gross; no, he's actually quite amusing compared to 9x01.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
I enjoyed it, I don't think it was the funniest ep ever, but funny, always something new on South Park.

I noticed some definate use of 3d for shading and framing in this ep, when kyle was leaning against the wall after being told "Jews can't play basketball" and also especially when Kyles testicle knees exploded that was on an angle. they stood out to me as being different for this episode, or did I just miss them playing around in previous episodes?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Yeah it looked like they were using some techniques from the anime episode they did. Adds some variety to the animation.

Enjoyed the episode. Grossed me out, but enjoyed it. :D

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Whoa, you guys weren't kidding. Gross, yet hilarious at the same time.

I still think Critter Christmas is the most shocking, though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks