What's new

Herbie: Fully Loaded (1 Viewer)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Actually, looks better than I thought it would. (And I'm not talking about Lindsay Lohan. :b :D )

I was actually a little fearful that they were going to make Herbie into a New Beetle, but it looks like they kept the original look. I do like Herbie whistling at the New Beetle and Lindsay's replay. :D

Some parts are a bit too CGish for my tastes (the aformentioned driving over another car), but this certianly has promise. I just kinda wished it wasn't tied in with NASCAR.

Jason

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

That may be the best part of the movie. I found the reference to Freaky Friday amusing ("fortune cookie on wheels").

Chris Harvey

Second Unit
Bah, humbug. I never thought I'd pine for the original Herbie, but this looks horrible. (CG effects for Herbie? Boooo!)

:)

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Well since she has lost so much weight recently, her boobs are mer shadows of their former selves :frowning:

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

I was going to respond the same way, that she has already reduced herself.

Kinda sad, since I think she had a quite nice figure going on. Someone needs to inform women that most men don't want stick figures.

Jason

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Somewhere, a marketing guy at Disney has to suggest putting out the "Lindsay Lohan: Full Busted" edition of this DVD down the line...

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
Would they really spend all that time and money for someone to go frame by frame to shrink her breasts?

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H

Count me in for boycotting this film if that is true. Total BS. I did think she looked surprisingly younger and less developed in the clips I've seen like it was made a long time ago. Maybe the above explanation is why. And with the weight loss it might have been the last chance to see her look good.:frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They should just put black bars over her chest, or do what the Howard Stern show on E! does for their nekkid guests: pixellate the chest region in the camera frame.

The trailers I saw at the movies this weekend, though, appear to be un-retouched.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I might have to be fully loaded when my kids ask me to take them to see this. ;)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Yeah, look how many of us they got in a tiff over the movie when we couldn't have cared less before.

Internet marketing. Amazing.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
This ranks up there with the Dukes of Hazzard Trailer as what looks to be one of the worst and dumbest movies of the Summer of 2005. God help us.
A CGI Herbie? Is Michael Keaton that hard up for a job? Time to fire your agent.
From the comments here though, it seems more people are interested in L.L's bust then the actual movie. :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
There's hardly anything in the script to suggest that the characters are raunchy or would need to be toned down. Then again the script I read was a year old and its evident from the trailer there's quite a lot different (original script, Herbie Douglas is the name of Lohan's character Maxi's grandfather (who won more second place trophies than anyone, ever) and Maxi happens to just name Herbie Herbie when she cuts off the villainous Nascar driver's slam of Herbie at a drag race Herbie takes her to). Thank goodness the villainous nascar driver no longer appears to be an eminem wannabe, as that was easily the most painful part of the script. It's a relatively innocent script in an oldfashioned Disney live action way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks