Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: three pair WireWorld Oasis interconnects and DVD-A discs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 22 2005 - 05:15 AM

FS: three pair WireWorld Oasis 5 interconnects and DVD-A discs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wireworld...ts/premium.htm

I purchased these cables for multichannel audio playback, but they rarely if ever get used anymore. They are awesome and in excellent shape. I may still have the original packaging, but may have to dig through storage. I found these to be a remarkable, budget minded improvement over your standard cable upgrades. I bought these along with a pair of $400 interconnects and cannot make any discernable difference. Originally purchased for approx. $80 a pair. Will sell three pairs (six interconnects) for $90 ($150 for the cables and all eight DVD-A titles below). I will not split these up. Buyer must agree to buy all three pairs.

BTW, I also have a few DVD-Audio titles that you may be interested in:

Beck – Sea Change
Ryan Adams – Gold
Emmylou Harris – Producer’s Cut
Bjork – Vespertine
R.E.M. – Automatic for the People
Diana Krall – Love Scenes
Bucky Pizzarelli – Swing Live
Sheryl Crow - Globe Sessions
BOB: What are you doing?

DIGNAN: I'm putting a piece of tape on my nose.

Anthony tapes his nose. They stare out the windshield. The alarm on Dignan's digital watch goes off.DIGNAN: (immediately, dead serious) Let's get lucky.

#2 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 22 2005 - 05:41 AM

Forgot to mention they are all 0.5m long and directional

Anthony tapes his nose. They stare out the windshield. The alarm on Dignan's digital watch goes off.DIGNAN: (immediately, dead serious) Let's get lucky.

#3 of 9 Sergio F

Sergio F

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 22 2005 - 08:07 AM

Jeffrey,

What is your asking price for the DVD-A discs?

#4 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 23 2005 - 03:49 AM

Price drop to: $125

#5 of 9 Jean D

Jean D

Screenwriter

• 1,329 posts

Posted February 23 2005 - 04:42 AM

I would also like to know what your asking for the DVD-A titles
Gear: Crestron AADS, Crestron 4L, RTI T2C, SVS PC 16-46, Xbox 360, Wii, Bass Shakers, TiVo HD, Toshiba A3 HD-DVD, 42" Panasonic TH-42PWD8UK, two Denon AVR-2106's, Speaker Craft Aim 7 Five's, Samsung HD-950 DVD player.

#6 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 23 2005 - 05:20 AM

I apologize for misleading those you may be interested in buying only the DVD-A titles and not the cables. I should have noted that I will only sell these titles if I am able to move the cables. I guess I should've waited to throw in the DVD-A titles after I had already sold the cables, or created another thread at a later time. I threw them in my post merely as an afterthought. It was mainly to entice those who may be wanting to buy the cables and looking for some discs to add to their collection. I will modify my post shortly to include pricing on the discs (once I have done a little homework)Posted Image
I'm open to offers on anyone looking to buy both the cables and all the discs together. Make me an offer.

#7 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 24 2005 - 07:44 AM

Price drop: $100

#8 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 24 2005 - 09:02 AM

$150 gets you the cables and all eight DVD-A titles

#9 of 9 Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted February 28 2005 - 05:21 AM

Another price drop