What's new

How often does the Dayton sub go on sale? (1 Viewer)

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Granted, it's not even in stock right now, but I want to buy the sub in the next few weeks. Is it worth waiting for it to go on sale? Or could that be a few months from now?

If anyone has been watching the price on this, I'd appreciate hearing your experience.

Thanks!
Aaron

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
I ordered it 2 weeks aago and still do not have it yet. My guess is since supply is short (or demand is very high), they will not be on sale for a while.
To me, it was worth $20 to get it now (or in a couple of weeks anyway :)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Exactly. When it goes on sale, it's usually only on the order of $20-30 less, so I'd just order it. Their sales seem to be sort of random; probably depending on their stock levels for a particular item.

Raj_asaurus

Stunt Coordinator
if you're on the market for a used one I might be selling mine (if I can find my original packaging). PM me for details

RayM

Agent
I agree... even at regular price its still a good deal. Much better than comparable mainstream products.

Jeremy_R

Stunt Coordinator
It was on sale and I was trying to decide whether or not I was going to get one. About a month after the sale was over I bought mine at regular price. Then about 2 weeks later it went on sale again and I called and got a price adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks