Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

New setup help

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   KevinFC

Stunt Coordinator

• 158 posts

Posted February 17 2005 - 10:45 AM

Well I have gotten the final word and I will be moving in May. Now the wife has agreed to a new setup for the family room and the old setup will go up stairs. Either in the bedroom or Living room. But that does not matter right now. I am looking to get a new setup. Im looking at the Polk RTi line or Swan setup. I like the way the RTi12 sounds along with the CSi5. I have not heard the Swans first hand, I just heard reviews and what people say on other forums. Then there is the sub. I have an Earthquake sub now and I could just get another like there MKV 12 or 15. I also like the SVS PB12+2. ANy recommendations on which I should go with and why would be great. I have my receiver picked out and will probably get it this weekend at Fry's. I picked the Onkyo TX-NR801. I have been into ht for awhile and I tend to be the person that people I know come to when they have questions. And spending this much cash I would like to get it right the first time. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Sir, are you classified as human?
Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users