Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

New setup help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 KevinFC

KevinFC

Stunt Coordinator

• 158 posts

Posted February 17 2005 - 10:45 AM

Well I have gotten the final word and I will be moving in May. Now the wife has agreed to a new setup for the family room and the old setup will go up stairs. Either in the bedroom or Living room. But that does not matter right now. I am looking to get a new setup. Im looking at the Polk RTi line or Swan setup. I like the way the RTi12 sounds along with the CSi5. I have not heard the Swans first hand, I just heard reviews and what people say on other forums.

Then there is the sub. I have an Earthquake sub now and I could just get another like there MKV 12 or 15. I also like the SVS PB12+2. ANy recommendations on which I should go with and why would be great.

I have my receiver picked out and will probably get it this weekend at Fry's. I picked the Onkyo TX-NR801.

I have been into ht for awhile and I tend to be the person that people I know come to when they have questions. And spending this much cash I would like to get it right the first time.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Kevin

Sir, are you classified as human?
Negative, I am a meat popsicle.