Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Costco: LOTR: EE DVDs $17.99 each (FoTR, TTT, RoTK)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted February 17 2005 - 05:55 AM

Dont know if this has been posted elsewhere:
While shopping at Costco I was handed some coupons for forthcoming sales from Feb 28th to Mar 6th or so.
All 3 LOTR EE DVD sets for 17.99 each (Reg $24.99 - Discount $7).
For all those who haven't picked up these,yet, these would be the best prices out there!
"Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities"

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Ronnie Ferrell

Ronnie Ferrell

Second Unit

• 355 posts

Posted February 28 2005 - 09:58 AM

Thanks! Good deal if you don't have them yet or need one to finish up your set! I missed all the sales around x-mas so this was a great deal for me, $54 for the set! You do need a coupon, but they had stacks of them at the front door.

Ronnie
[c]
Meet our new boy, Mousse![/c]

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   ChristopherBlig

ChristopherBlig

Stunt Coordinator

• 205 posts

Posted March 05 2005 - 03:26 PM

Thank you Rajj, I had held off for the right time for ROTK and I'm glad I did. Thank you both again as I put in my order for my slipcase and keep the 3 bookish Extended Editions together...Thank you all again!!!
"RUN AWAY!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!"
(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

My DVD Collection
My DVD Collection Too The 29 Days of Oscar are at dvdauthority.com...thanks again to all

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Rajj Nair

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted March 07 2005 - 03:38 PM

Ronnie, Chris,
I was in the same situation as you, had missed the xmas sales on the ROTK EE, but grabbed it yesterday (last day of the sale).
Now all I need is that slipcase for them dvd's Posted Image
Rajj
"Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities"