Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

ReBoot Season 3 (Vols 1 & 2) Being Re-Released?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Chad E

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted February 16 2005 - 04:23 PM

I did a search and couldn't find another thread mentioning this, so I thought I'd post something for anyone who was interested.

According to the fine folk at TVShowsOnDVD.com, ADV is re-releasing Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the third season of ReBoot, both due on February 22!

Unfortunately, I haven't found many online retailers that list the releases that day (but I have found a couple). Is it possible that ADV changed their plans? Strangely, I can't seem to even find ReBoot listed in the catalog at ADV's website... Posted Image

I'm hoping these do get released, as I'd like to be able to get my hands on the season 3 discs... and for a nice price, by the looks of it! Posted Image

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Jordan Rebner

Jordan Rebner

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted February 17 2005 - 05:40 AM

I've recently emailed ADVFilms and will post what i hear from them as soon as i get a reply.

Amazon once had Volume 1 set for release on January 11th, but apparently that was changed to have both volume 1 and 2 released on february 22nd.

Very recently (as in sometime within the last 5 days) amazon.com and amazon.ca stopped listing these 2 products at all. It was then that i contact ADV about it.

As a side note ADV shows no releases for february 22nd, and i know i've found some websites that list volume 4 as being released on march 29, but no date for volume 3.

I love this show, and unfortunately was unable to get all 4 volumes on dvd the first time around, and have been urging ADV to re-release for months now.
I'm a little teapot short and stout

My DVDs

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Brian-C

Brian-C

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted February 17 2005 - 07:05 AM

Volumes? Did they ever release the season as one collection?

*sigh* Why am I bothering to ask? It's ADV, I don't trust them. I did like the Reboot series when it was on TV. But ever since they started making a box for the whole set of an anime series, and only putting in one DVD with it, instead of the whole series, I've been more careful of buying anime DVD boxes. I hate this sale setup, and I'm still missing some of the DVDs from the series that I bought because I can't find them.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Jordan Rebner

Jordan Rebner

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted February 17 2005 - 08:18 AM

you're right - it is ADV and hat means no season sets - on the plus side though these re-releases have dropped significantly in price. I believe it's something like $10 a piece now, so maybe still worth picking up what you were missing.

now if only the rights holder to season 1 & 2 would realise it, or at very least those rights should be expiring soon and someone else will pick them up and release them.
I'm a little teapot short and stout

My DVDs

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Robert Floto

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor

• 739 posts

Posted February 24 2011 - 10:56 AM

I see  season 1 and 2 are being released next week, as well as a complete series set.  Does anyone know when the other single volumes will be released?

Movies I would purchase instantly if they were available in their correct aspect ratio:
Death Trap, Innocent Blood, The Shadow, and Remo Williams

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   AlexF

AlexF

Supporting Actor

• 500 posts

Posted February 25 2011 - 12:23 AM

According to the info that came out previously, the rest of the single sets should be coming out in the next few months.  I can't find the press release at the moment though.