Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Ikon Audio???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Lee Carbray

Lee Carbray

Second Unit

• 308 posts

Posted February 15 2005 - 05:53 AM

As a public service I though I would share that World Sound & Vision in Square One shopping centre in Mississauga appears not to be selling Nuance speakers anymore. There new brand of choice is something called Ikon Audio. Web site here, www.ikon-audio.com.

Anybody have a chance to listen to these yet? Or if the pricing is as "flexible" as the Nuance brand?
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." Frank Zappa

Dealer listing for Toronto & Area

My Shiva

#2 of 2 mikeDELO

mikeDELO

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted January 09 2006 - 12:03 AM

I heard them and they sound great. I don't know if they are the same crap as Nuances. The retailler I talked to, that is I think telling the truth, is stating that these are trully great speakers.

But man they are not cheap at all. the CM-6200 are at 1500$.

The only advantage I'm able to find them is that the sub's are included. 200 watts amp per colums.

That's all I can say for now.