What's new

Any hope for Time Trax?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone remember this series that ran for 2 seasons in the mid-ninties? It was about a cop from the future who is sent back in time to capture criminals who escaped from the future to the past. He had a credit card sized computer and hologram named Selma to help.

I believe it was a Warner Brothers production.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I loved that show, I use to watch it weeknights, my local Fox use to run it at the 9 PM Central slot on Thursday nights I think. It was packaged with Kung-Fu The Legend Continues and Vanishing Son if I remember correctly. I would love to see Darien Lambert and SELMA again. It is one I would definately buy, I just wish there was news about it. Hopefully Darien's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather will have news for it soon.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Oh yeah, the series that was bundled for syndication with Kung Fu and Babylon 5. I caught it from time to time after B5 finished up - it seemed to be an ok show. I dont remember much about it, tho.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just reviving my old thread in the hope someone from Warner is reading the forum and might look into it before the Warner TV chat.

LCD22

Screenwriter
I hope Warner Bros. will consider releasing this as I would love to finally see this released. Dale Midkiff has been in the successful "Love Comes Softly" series on the Hallmark Channel and his other cult series, "The Magnificent Seven", has one more season to be completed from Fox/MGM. You'd think with "Star Trek's" Harve Bennett also behind "Time Trax" this would see a release by now.
Bryan Krantz said:
Did this show have a final episode resolving Darrien Lambert's quest?
That's a good question. I think they didn't, but I honestly don't remember.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Would like to see this show too. Great memories of PTEN, watching Time Trax, Kung Fu TLC, and Babylon 5. I remember Hercules TLJ came on before those shows. They used to have great programs on Saturday afternoon, now there's not much that interests me during that time. Hundreds of channels and nothing on!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just bumping in hope their has been any rumors of a release. I mean if Ark 2 and Voyagers can come out of dvd. This show has to have a chance.
:)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
You know. This would be a good show for Warner to license out. Especially, since they don't seem to want to consider releasing it themselves.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I emailed Shout Factory. Maybe, they will look into it. I also know Ron was going to try to contact Shout about doing a online chat. Hopefully, they will and we can ask.

LCD22

Screenwriter
It might not be possible for Shout right now as they've become extremely busy, but I would like to see a chat with them here next.

Joseph Burns

Stunt Coordinator
Count this "Blanco" in. Time Trax was an engaging show that deserves a release yesterday.. but what does yesterday even mean? Just position the release in the timestream such that we can retrieve it, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks