What's new

The Amazing Race 7 (2 Viewers)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The official website at CBS.com is up, including team bios and video, the 2 hour premiere is Tuesday, March 1 at 9 PM. HTF Challenge will be posted soon.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I'll take Debbie and Bianca!!!

Just getting my vote in early:)

If they can make it through the initial speed of the race they should do VERY well.

Brent

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
The interesting part will be to see how long the Robfather and Amber last. Definitely a different dynamic on AR than on Survivor. It would be wild if they get a second million from reality TV.

Kenneth

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I think they'll be pretty strong. They probably have been traveling a lot in the past year, they both did well in all the challenges on Survivor: All-Stars, whether they involved physical strength, endurance, or smarts. That sort of got overlooked because their ability to play other players off each other while not being perceived as a threat was truly astonishing (a skill that is all-but-useless in TAR), but it's there. I figure on them reaching the final three, since they've got all that and their stress level should be lower than everyone else's.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I gotta go with Greg and Brian for my initial pick (though I'd pick Rob and Ambuh just because they are a known quantity to me, if they were available to be picked).

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Wow, I know my TAR HTF contest is hot when people start picking before I even post it. :)

I'm going to take Ray and Deana. I'll try to get the contest up this weekend, I'll refer back here for any picks that were made before I post the contest thread.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I just posted the Survivor Palau HTF Challenge here using a points system so you can stay in the game longer, let me know if you all would like the TAR7 challenge to use the same format.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Just saw in this mornings Indianapolis Star that they will be holding auditions for Amazing Race 8 here next week. The interesting thing is that it will be teams of 4 and children as young as 8 can apply. They want the teams to be all family members, but loosely defined. In other words, not necessary blood releatives.

TAR 7 starts tonight. Goes up against the final NYPD Blue.

Mark

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Familys? I guess they really want to up the fighting next season. :D It's probably not a bad idea to mix it up every once in a while. I will withhold judgement until I see it but I really don't want to see a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds running around looking for McDonalds.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Actually, the online application form specifies the lower age limit as 12 (my brothers and I looked at it, but the group of us wouldn't be able to get off work at the same time).

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
That would be a blast. Besides my brother I can't think of 2 other people in my family that would/could do it.

12 is much better IMO. At least there is some maturity at that age.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, we joked that we - four brothers ranging in age from 20 to 31 - would be unstoppable.

And then I remembered that brother #2 was afraid to climb stairs for the longest time, and figured we'd die on the frst leg.

Oh, and that I don't drive.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Slightly OT: Reiken of "Chip and Reiken" fame was on the Reality show edition of Fear Factor. Reiken said that he and Chip had split up after winning the Amazing Race.

I wish that the AR would do the odd follow-up with past contestants.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
3/1/05

Romber are so not in a hurry in this race. I think they are slugs where Survivor was their game, but this game requires constant moving and adjusting to all sorts of ostacles, both physical and mental.

The old couple can't not be the last team to arrive at the pit stop, can they?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
It's because of these suspected losers, I had to use strategery to not pick Boston Rob 'n Ambah for the final four.

I can't wait for "Team America" to lose out. At least, Kendra was attractive as Miss ugly American.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks