What's new

pics of your setup (1 Viewer)

JayBird

Agent
Hey guys. I'm fairly new to this forum, and I am building myself a new HT. Just wondering if any of you could post your pics of your setup on here to give me a better idea at what to aim for. thanx

JimHaskell

Grip

I hear that!!

Nice setup, Bill. The room looks pretty live -- with all the hard surfaces. Is echo a problem?? Looks good, nonetheless!

Bill Mullin

Stunt Coordinator
Everyone asks that, echo is not a problem at all! I'm not completely sure why not but it's probably because the HT is in a corner of a home built around a "great room". Any echos are either directed away from the HT or too weak to interfere with the sound.

- Bill

Nathan Stohler

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan Stohler
Some people in this forum have links to pictures of their home theater in their profiles. Look for a camera icon above posts (mine for instance).

Guy Strem

Auditioning
Hi, new to this site. Looks like a great place to get new ideas. I've building a "Music Room" around four 7 foot tall Altec Lansing Voice of the Theatre speakers. Each cabinet weighs 430 pounds and is 7 feet tall, 32.5" wide and 39" deep. When the optional "wings" are bolted onto them they are an additional 4 feet wide.

Can't post pics yet (till I generate 15 posts w/o them), but they are HUGE. They will pound 1500 - 2000 people.
Putting them in a 20 x 40 foot room.

I like loud......

c-ya

Guy

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator
There are some beautiful home theaters in the gallery - I can only hope to have one as nice as some of you have created. The time and thought that went into them is unbelievable.

Mine just does not compare but with the limited space I have.. I make do with what i got.

Thanks to HTF and all the members here for always being a source of inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks