What's new

Dvd (not) soon enough (1 Viewer)

Manus

Second Unit
I ordered 'Ray' Limited Edition from dvdsoon.com last month and as they hadn't shipped it close to release date I kept an eye on my account where it was listed as 'Preorder'.

On release day it changed to 'On Order' and next day to 'Discontinued Movie' !!!!

They never even sent me an e-mail at any stage to let me know and it now appears I have to wait at least 3 weeks before I can get my credit card refunded to get it elsewhere !!

Very shoddy and I can safely say no more business from me

:angry:

M

MarkA

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Abel
I will never deal with this company again. I placed an order on 3/24 and as of 2 days ago it still said it was pending. I sent emails which were unanswered. I called today and was told they were on backorder even though one had said "in stock" on the website. I cancelled the order and they said I had to go online and request a refund. They say they charge the minute the order goes through. I tried 3 times to send the request and it didn't go through. I called and he said he had to mail me a form to sign and send back to credit my card back.

What kind of horrible customer service is this! Never again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks