Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

MST3K Volume 7 unveiled.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#121 of 123 OFFLINE   Sean Aaron

Sean Aaron

Second Unit

• 255 posts

Posted February 15 2006 - 07:24 PM

My replacement disc came yesterday (after yet another email -- this one got no reply).

I've never looked at the disc prior, so can anyone confirm if the video time in the upper left corner of the Assignment Venezuela bonus short was there in broadcast? Doesn't bother me too much, especially since it'll be on another future DVD set with the actual episode it came from, but if it's a mistake in the DVD production I'm surprised it wouldn't have been caught in QA.

#122 of 123 OFFLINE   Ian_H

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

• 571 posts

Posted February 15 2006 - 08:12 PM

FINALLY got my replacement disc. I am pretty sure I e-mail DR. Rhino when TVShowsOnDVD.com posted the info back in May 05!

--Ian

#123 of 123 OFFLINE   Kenneth Cummings

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor

• 852 posts

Posted February 16 2006 - 06:14 AM

Quote:
I've never looked at the disc prior, so can anyone confirm if the video time in the upper left corner of the Assignment Venezuela bonus short was there in broadcast? Doesn't bother me too much, especially since it'll be on another future DVD set with the actual episode it came from, but if it's a mistake in the DVD production I'm surprised it wouldn't have been caught in QA. - Sean

That episode was never aired with any MST3K movie. It was done for a never completed cd-rom project for the show. I guess it was only released on VHS from their offical website store previously.

Anyway, I got the disk in, even so I haven't puchased volume 7 due to lack of funds (I just figure that I could ask for the disk now and I would bought the boxset before it arrives). Oh well, it only 40 dollars, so I can pick it up anytime (I do want the set, as Prince of Space is one of my favorites).
I need a new signature.