What's new

MST3K Volume 7 unveiled..... (1 Viewer)

Rick P

Supporting Actor
from www.mst3kinfo.com

VOLUME 7: THE LINE-UP
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Volume 7 due out in April, will contain (hold on to your hats):

episode 407- THE KILLER SHREWS (with short: JUNIOR RODEO DAREDEVILS)
episode 408- HERCULES UNCHAINED
episode 410- HERCULES AGAINST THE MOON MEN
episode 816- PRINCE OF SPACE

A bonus feature will be ASSIGNMENT: VENEZUELA, the short originally MSTed for the ill-fated CD-ROM project and which was never shown on television. That's all we have for now, more updates as soon as we get them.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Worth it alone just for Prince of Space. Besides, we get some bad Hercules movies, which sound like to be fun. :D

Krankor : Hwhwhwhwhwhwhwh.

"I will throw my doll at you"

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

WOOOHOOOO!!!! One of my personal favorites from MST3K!!

Hey how about some love for the Hercster?

Narrator: this is the fountain of forgetfulness, those who drink of it's waters will forget all...

Herc after drinking from the fountain: Duuhh my muscles forgot how to work! (hit's ground hard, face first).

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
That's a fabulous line-up, perhaps the best one yet. I have a particular fondness for the "monsters" of The Killer Shrews, which are quite clearly dogs with pieces of fur thrown on them. The arrival of some Hercules movies is good news as well. I hope they can get some of the other fantasy-oriented MST3K episodes out as well, particularly The Magic Sword.

I wonder if they gave up on the "Essentials" two-pack idea, as there hasn't been any follow-up released. Just as well, as they probably would have had a movie I already owned.

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Smith
This is great news indeed :D Season four is the only one that is not complete in my collection *well KTMA too but 7 experiments from that era is enough for me* LOL

Jeff Kuykendall

Stunt Coordinator
Three Joel episodes!
And now two major gaps are being filled in Rhino's MST3K collection...Hercules films and Japanese films featuring obnoxious kids.
My only question: will Assignment Venezuela be an extra, or another mail-in offer, like Shorts Vol. 3?

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

Sounds like Assignment Venezuela is part of the set. It's pretty hilarious-- I have the tape I got from Best Brains a couple of years ago and need to break it out.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

I havn't seen that short since they screened it for us at the ConventioCon Expo-Fest-o-Rama in 96. Great stuff.

--Ian

Allen>B

Agent
One of my favorite mst3k lines:

Some random character: Today is in celebration of Uranus!

Hercules: Why thank you!

:laugh:

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
(From Hercules Unchained): "You know this kind of reminds me of The Empire Strikes Back....except that this isn't very good."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks