What's new

xXx: Uncensored Unrated Director's Cut 4-19 (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
The xXx: Uncensored Unrated Director's Cut two disc set will feature a widescreen version enhanced for 16:9 TVs with English 5.1 Dolby Surround sound.

Supplement includes:
•Writer Commentary
•"The Final Chapter: The Death of Xander" with actor Khristian Lupo as Xander Cage.
•Bridge Prologue Produced Exclusively For This DVD
•Starz! On The Set Television Featurette
•2 Multi-Angle Stunt Views and 2 Storyboard Comparisons
•Music Video
•"Admit One" Moviecash for xXx: State of The Union

Another tripledip before the sequel, but what I find funny is that they added a chapter to explain why Ice Cube took over Vin Diesel's role and had to get a different actor to play Vin Diesel to explain it. :laugh:

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
Ice Cube as Xander???!!! wtf is that???!!!
is this like Starship Troopers 2, a waste of a dvd?

I have the Superbit of this and that's fine for me.

Travis W.

Second Unit
Ridiculous.

I'm sure the sequel will be a waste of a DVD as well.

Willen Dafoe, xXx 2: State of the Union? What were you thinking?!

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i guess it's kinda like the mini-movie they did for Fast&Furious 2, only that one actually starred Walker.

EnricoE

Supporting Actor

no, ice cube's character is darius stone. this new scene will only explain why they needed a new triple x ;)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Anyone know why Rob Cohen and Vin Diesel walked away from xXx? I thought this series was their " baby" so to say.

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
That's what I want to know, too. I've heard that Vin Diesel pulled out of 2 Fast 2 Furious because he was set for sequels to xXx and Pitch Black and didn't have time to do all three, and ended up doing just one.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I heard that the studio went with a different screen writter than the guy who did the first (who was suppose to write xXx2 and from what I heard a xXx3), and Cohen and Diesel didn't like the new script.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler

Not necessarily. Maybe we couldve recieved a resonable sequel if those two were on board. (Not to say the original is high art.)

Michael Qualen

Stunt Coordinator
Hey...Ice Cube could be good in this...Just look how good he was in Torque...and what a great movie that was too.....(

Mitch Stevens

Supporting Actor

I'd like to know as well. Also, what about a Superbit of the Unscensored Unrated Cut? I wish Sony would stop making us buy the same movie a hundred times. Well...they don't "make" us, but they know that we will always buy the next version anyway, and that's why they release them.

Jason Hennigan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason Hennigan
After having seen the film in the theater twice, and having bought both the original DVD and later the Superbit version, I think that Sony has made enough money from me with the first xXx film.

The reason I had heard Vin Diesel left the project was that he wanted too much money.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor

Yep, I really scratched my head when I saw the trailer.

Nothing strikes fear in the heart of a criminal mastermind than a 5 foot 1, pudgy ex rapper.

Oh, I'm scared. What is next for xXx3, Cedric the Entertainer???

Eric_B_C

Stunt Coordinator

Speak for yourself. Bought the movie once, won't be buying it again. Same goes for any movie. They only double and triple dip because they know SUCKERS will buy them.

Sorry, but the truth hurts.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
As long as the "final chapter" isn't incorporated into the movie proper, I might be interested in this release since I haven't purchased any editions so far.

IF it comes out cheap like the Deluxe Editions have been, but it might not since it has Movie Cash.

There was potential to have some nudity in the movie, but you know they usually slap those "Uncensored, Unrated" tags on so we perv's will buy them sight unseen.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.