What's new

Stand for a 52" DLP (1 Viewer)

TonyWright

Second Unit
I am looking for a nice furniture grade stand for a 52" DLP. My problem is that I need to be able to put my center channel inside the cabinet and it is rather large (Swan C3BC).

Does anyone have any suggestions for something that is more on the classic style side? My wife is very picky and I have to avoid anything that looks comtemporary at all. I have found it very difficult to locate this piece of furniture.

My other problem is that it can't be very expensive. I want to try to stay in the $400 or less range.

I have looked at all of the Bello stuff, and I like them, but my wife doesn't want any glass shelves. This has proven to be very difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Check Salamander.com (also audioadvisor.com sells them and has other brands) but I guess I would consider salamander contemporary unless maybe you go with the walnut and black metal for more traditional colors.

TonyWright

Second Unit
I really like the salamander stuff but it is so expensive. I would love to get something like that, but the wife is not excited about spending that much on it.

Maybe I can convice her...

Thanks very much for the reply!

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
audioadvisor had some special Salamander line on sale 1/2 price. I don't see them on Salamander's site but they had espresso finished wood (dark brown) with steel frame and glass shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks