Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 of 26 OFFLINE   Seth--L

Seth--L

Screenwriter

• 1,344 posts

Posted April 11 2005 - 04:51 AM

An important note to add, though: Season 5 of Curb will probably be the end of the series. I get this from the comments Larry made in the following article, which was published just as Season 4 started:

eh, like with David Chase, HBO will just give him more money.
Well - There it is.
My Music Collection

#22 of 26 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,318 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted April 11 2005 - 07:18 AM

I hope soPosted Image

#23 of 26 OFFLINE   JackRE

JackRE

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted April 29 2005 - 04:23 AM

The artwork for season 4 is up at TVShowsOnDVD. No mention of release date yet Posted Image

#24 of 26 OFFLINE   R. Kay

R. Kay

Second Unit

• 308 posts

Posted April 29 2005 - 05:32 AM

Quote:
An important note to add, though: Season 5 of Curb will probably be the end of the series. I get this from the comments Larry made in the following article, which was published just as Season 4 started:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh, like with David Chase, HBO will just give him more money.

Larry needs the money as much as Seinfeld needs cash. The guy has 100s of millions in the bank.

If he continues it, it'll be for artistic purposes or if he's got anything left to say.

#25 of 26 OFFLINE   TedT

TedT

Second Unit

• 422 posts

Posted April 29 2005 - 06:42 AM

Quote:
The final scene in the season finale is one of the funniest I have ever seen on any comedy series. It is wet your pants hilarious.

You and me both. I was laughing for literally THREE HOURS after seeing it.

#26 of 26 OFFLINE   Alan_H

Alan_H

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted April 29 2005 - 08:34 AM

An important note to add, though: Season 5 of Curb will probably be the end of the series.

That's understandable... 10 shows a year X 5 years equals 50 episodes. That's 2 years worth of work over a 5-year period. The poor guy must be absolutely exhausted!

Seriously, this show is one of the best ever and I hope season 5 isn't it's last.

Forum Nav Content I Follow