What's new

Apprentice Season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Wow I didn't expect it to start this fast. Supposedly this year will be a bit different with college and non college educated people going after one another. Also supposedly the first episode is them working at Burger King.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The fact that an Apprentice 3 thread wasn't started until the day of the premiere and that the Survivor Palau thread already has 30 replies a month before it debuts speaks volumes.

I'm very pessimistic about Apprentice 3. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
No way am I getting sucked into this again. Last years was god awful. What else is on tonight besides the apprentice and the oc?

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit

Couldnt have said it better myself. I am actually dreading going home tonight cause I know my girlfriend wants to watch it. If they taped the show in HD then maybe I would watch.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor

How was that anyway? Good show?

Oh yeah and on an Apprentice note, I tried to get my husband to apply to be on the show. They expect you to take a 7 week absence from work. He said he couldn't possible apply, we have bills to pay.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to watch it but the cast just seems boring to me. The first season was fantastic; the second was mediocre; this season will make or break the show IMHO.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I liked the last two seasons but these new guys suck! :D

The book smart team seems like it's made of a bunch of eccentric nerds and the street smarts are just a little odd. I'd root for them, but I can't say any of them are likeable.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
David, I'd recommend buying/renting The Apprentice: The Complete First Season. It's definitely the best season.

This episode was pretty good. I had a hard time telling apart some of the people and the only ones who I remember are Erin, Todd, Danny, and Kendra; and Todd I only remember because he was fired.

There were a few moments where I was pretty bored but overall a good first episode; better than the first episode of last season.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Todd getting fired was almost evitable due to his lack of wanting to get trained. He was very hands off.

Danny got lucky though and is on thin ice.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave

And I swear that he never moved from that booth in the Burger King. What was all that paperwork from? It didn't look like they did nay planning at all. He did deserve to go, but that team is in trouble because he looked to be one of their stronger players. Danny is a joke. I bet my wife that he would end up with the guitar singing in front of the Burger King. I won.

Kachi Khatri

Second Unit
Real Name
Jay
I find some of the 'Networth Corp' bunch arrogant.

That chubby guy (?name) when at the Club 21 dinner remarked "F******* Awesome" to the story Trump confirmed.

Can you imagine his colorful personality in a real boardroom meeting with bunch of execs?

Yeah he's gonna blow soon.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter

I was thinking the same thing, but then I started thinking it might have just been creative editing to make it look more exciting. Nobody would be dumb enough to swear in his first appearance in front of a potential boss. I bet he said 'freaking awesome' or something to that extent.

Reminds me of the Jimmy Kimmel segment they do where they just randomly bleep out words to make famous people sound like they're saying something extremely nasty.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Danny was never going to be fired. The nutty guy always lasts the first few boardrooms (Sam went to two boardrooms too many and Raj outlasted a handful of more deserving competitors).

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I agree, nobody really stands out as competent yet I knew the street smarts guys would win. Pretty good marketing plan plus they probably had worked in a fast food place before, knowing how it works. I was suprised how close (moneywise) it was even though they had to pay out for the LV tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks