-

Photo
- - - - -

Cold Case? Why not released yet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   HowardPaul

HowardPaul

Stunt Coordinator

• 112 posts

Posted January 19 2005 - 01:30 AM

I discovered this superb show at the end of last season and was fully expecting a rapid release on DVD.
Where is it?
Howard

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,906 posts

Posted January 19 2005 - 02:22 AM

I know the show uses a lot of music. So clearances might be a holdup. But, this show came out after tv on dvd hit. So you would think they would have thought this out already.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman

Producer

• 4,184 posts

Posted January 19 2005 - 04:16 AM

I know people are getting spoiled by quick releases but isnt it only in season 2 now?

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Daniel`D

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator

• 172 posts

Posted January 19 2005 - 02:20 PM

My mom would love it if this was relaesed it's one show I think she might like to have on dvd, she says spending your money on a tv show on dvd is a waste but this I think she would go for.

Yeah it's only on season 2 but with the tv on dvd market being so popular right now, you'd think the studio would be rushing it. Maybe it's a good thing for the fans that they might really be working on this one.

The only thing I could think of that might hold it up is the music. They always use popular music and it almost always pick something perfect for the mood of the show. I think fans wouldn't agree to music replacement.
Image converted to link by moderator. Please consult the signature rules for limits on image size

http://img.photobuck...nde/sincity.jpg
My DVD Collection

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   florence franks

florence franks

Stunt Coordinator

• 134 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 07:17 AM

Cold Case Files from A&E? It using alot music? Missing something here,hehe

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,303 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted January 20 2005 - 01:55 PM

Cold Case is a CBS drama about a cold case squad. It uses a lot of contemporary music. Cold Case Files on A&E is a documentary series. It doesn't. Posted Image

Scorekeeper Joe