What's new

Cold Case? Why not released yet? (1 Viewer)

HowardPaul

Stunt Coordinator
I discovered this superb show at the end of last season and was fully expecting a rapid release on DVD.
Where is it?
Howard

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I know the show uses a lot of music. So clearances might be a holdup. But, this show came out after tv on dvd hit. So you would think they would have thought this out already.

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
My mom would love it if this was relaesed it's one show I think she might like to have on dvd, she says spending your money on a tv show on dvd is a waste but this I think she would go for.

Yeah it's only on season 2 but with the tv on dvd market being so popular right now, you'd think the studio would be rushing it. Maybe it's a good thing for the fans that they might really be working on this one.

The only thing I could think of that might hold it up is the music. They always use popular music and it almost always pick something perfect for the mood of the show. I think fans wouldn't agree to music replacement.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Cold Case is a CBS drama about a cold case squad. It uses a lot of contemporary music. Cold Case Files on A&E is a documentary series. It doesn't. :)

Scorekeeper Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks