What's new

Deadwood 2nd Season (2 Viewers)

Kyle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kyle
I see HBO is running last years episodes coming up here, but do any of you cocksuckers know when the new season starts? :D

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad a new season is here, and we didnt have to wait that long.

They havent even started filming Sopranos S6 yet:frowning:

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I've just been watching the fucking DVDs from Season fucking One and am going back through the eps with commentary tracks right now (which so far have been very good). I can't fucking wait till this cocksucking show comes the fuck back on! ;)

The guy who played Jack McCall is back as another character this season although it will be hard to recognize him without the droop-eye makeup on. Also apparently Ricky Jay will not be back as Eddie due to some falling out with the producers (he wrote one of the S1 episodes).

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Good ep! I wanted more fighting between Bullock and Swearengen but I guess we'll see that next week. :D

Man that new blonde whore (Dorris?) is HOT!

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
Great episode...I see Joanie's new partner Maddie (Alice Kringe) is only credited as a "Guest Star" ...Hmmm ,I wonder what that means....I know Cy was Real glad to see her lol

Matthew_S

Second Unit
here's what i don't get...why does Swearengen dislike bullock all of the sudden? He toasted to bullock's being made sheriff in the last episode of season 1....i know he insulted him but was that just a bad, drunk move?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'm with you. I didn't get that whole Bullock/Swearengen encounter at all. It almost seemed like they put it in there just to put it in there.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
same here...they ended season 1 on somewhat friendly terms and now they almost fight to the death. The only thing I can think of was that Al was pissed about the gov't stuff and that Mrs. Garrett was making tons of money off that claim, which put him in a bad mood.

Anyway, anyone else get excited about the "Rome" preview?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member

Gentleman, pay attention.;) Al comments on being pleased that Bullock was made Sheriff as he felt it would be a resource to the camp. I'm sure there was a feeling of mutual agreement on where the camp should be headed. The creation of the "mock" posts and the "mock" government in general, along with the bribes were supposed to put Al in a good position. The problem with the commissioners was one thing. It was enough to push Al into a rage but seeing Elsworth shipping her gold off to Denver along with the knowledge that Bullock is screwing Alma on the side just put him through the roof.

His conversation with Bullock pushes the point that Bullock should be helping to pump some of that gold into Deadwood (and Al's coffers) and not just shipping it off because he has a hard on for the chick. That's when Al makes the realization that Bullock is in love with her. By that point though, Al had made his point and the fisticuffs were going to happen no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks