• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Leroy R

Leroy R

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted January 03 2005 - 03:54 AM

I'm currently looking to upgrade my speaker system. I'm looking at Klipsch RF-35, RC-35 and RS-35 speakers for a 5.1 to go with my Sony STR-DE945 reciever. I have two 15" subs made buy a company with the initials CAS. I haven't been able to find anything about them on the web. Unfortunately they do not seem to have survived the move from Phoenix,AZ to Austin,TX. I get the power led when I set the off/auto/on switch to on, but no sound comes out and if I set it to auto, they never detect a signal and come on. Anyway I'm debating replacing the plate amps in them or getting an external amp that I can use to power the driver in both subs. The other option I am considering is getting the external amp and using the two drivers to make an IB sub mounted to the rafters in the attic. Does anybody have an IB sub I could listen to? If I can get the above mentioned Klipsch speaker package for under $1500 on the web, is it worth it? I was looking at the Synergy series at Best Buy, but found the reference series online cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users