Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Am I the ONLY one wanting more Angels??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Dan*T

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 529 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 09:21 AM

O.K. Hopefully I'm not the only one waiting for Charlie's Angels season 3. But I am getting a little doubtful about future releases, seeing as it has been quite a while. And still nothing, I was hoping it would be released around the same timeframe as Starsky & Hutch season 3, but it doesn't look as if that will happen either. Does anyone out there know anything??
Dan T.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Amy Mormino

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor

• 537 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 11:35 AM

You're not the only one. Actually, I've seen a number of people ask for this. I'd love the third season especially, as I think it was the best of all. There was about a year between Seasons one and two, so I think there's still hope. Starsky and Hutch just seems to have a somewhat larger following.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Mark Oates

Mark Oates

Supporting Actor

• 874 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 03:12 PM

You're not alone, Dan. I'd like to see the entire run available on disc. Season Three has some of the best episodes in it (but also some of the most tired episodes). Maybe 4&5 could be done as a super-set.
J Mark Oates
Do Not Be Afraid. That sound is simply my mind boggling.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 10:50 PM

1) I want it, too
2) I've heard nothing Posted Image
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Ron Lee Green

Ron Lee Green

Supporting Actor

• 601 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 11:50 PM

I want this season, too, if only for the remarkable "Disco Angels" episode. (My speakers are hooked up and ready!!!)Also, this season marks the return of Farrah for a few episodes.

If Sony is worried about sales, maybe they should try to split the season into 2 sets like Fox did with "Lost in Space Season 2" in order to make the price more attractive to potential consumers. Their packaging of the series has been inconsistent anyway.

"Congratulations. You're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model."