Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Is this the right place

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   MarkHancock

MarkHancock

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 06:03 AM

I recently posted a question looking for recommendations on my HT layout and design. After reviewing some of the forum history it seems like questions like this don't often get replied to.

Is this the right place for questions like that?
Is there a bettter place?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,914 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted January 01 2005 - 06:20 AM

This is the right place. There could be a few reasons for a lack of response. One is the time of year, and another reason is sometimes the same questions get asked over and over, and people tire of them. Not being familiar with your original post I would suggest that you post your question as a reply to your original post. You also should look through the Things I wish I would have done differently in my project thread for ideas, and do a search through some past threads. Between those three things you should get the answer(s) you are looking for.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   MarkHancock

MarkHancock

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted January 01 2005 - 06:37 AM

Thanks Adam,
>>I would suggest that you post your question as a reply to your original post.

I'll wait a few days then post a reply to my original question if I haven't heard anything; that way it puts it out past the holiday.

>>You also should look through the Things I wish I would have done differently in my project thread for ideas.

Are you referring to the name of a forum to look through or to look for that text in this forum?

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,914 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted January 01 2005 - 08:11 AM

There is a thread in this forum by that name:

http://www.hometheat....hreadid=179971

There is a lot of good information in this thread about what not to do in building your own theater.