Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

FS: Pioneer VSXD2012K (Exact same as the ELITE 45TX, a true Elite!)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   NickSP

Supporting Actor

• 570 posts

Posted December 23 2004 - 11:27 AM

For sale is the Pioneer 2012K which is the exact same unit as the 45TX except without the glossy finish. This has all the processing you will need i.e. DD/DTS, EX/ES, PL-II and Neo6 with many other DSP settings. It comes with Auto MCACC including Mic for setup and a 5 band EQ with 5 presets.
The unit has spare power to burn as it is very powerful with 100W x 7 channels and weighs around 42lbs. It is almost brand new as I barely used it for 2 months and that too as a prepro. I have since purchased a B&K Ref 50 so this has to go. This unit makes a great prepro and comes with an RS232 port, a USB port, etc. I have this unit ready to be shipped out in it's own box, manual, remote and the setup Mic.
Price without shipping will be $479.00 and Paypal will be an additional 3%. Rough shipping estimate is around $30 as this thing is heavy around 43lbs. plus the weight of the box.
NOTE: The accompanying remote control is a great learning remote, the same unit that came with the 45TX and is really usable as one solution.
Too much power is never an overkill!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users