Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Sony SU-40XBR8 stand

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 JoeBells

JoeBells

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 21 2004 - 06:21 AM

Hi Sony just did a buy back on our 40xbr800 television and so we have this stand just sitting here. We were hoping to get at least 50 or so bucks from it. We are located in central pennsylvania if someone wanted to drive and pick it up. We aren't sure how we would go about shipping it but if someone knows of a reasonable way then we would be willing to ship it to where ever.

The stand is in excellent shape as it pretty much just sat there.

Thanks

#2 of 5 teddyboy

teddyboy

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 23 2007 - 01:58 PM

I'm interested. Do you still have this stand?

#3 of 5 jamaican_traveler

jamaican_traveler

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 28 2008 - 07:24 AM

Would you take the stand to a shipping place such as UPS and have them pack it up and ship it? i would pay for it of course. i have the TV and the stand is no longer available from Sony. Please let me know ASAP.

thank you
Shelley

#4 of 5 cortesek

cortesek

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 15 2011 - 01:22 PM

do you still have this stand?

#5 of 5 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,653 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted April 15 2011 - 01:52 PM

Just to point out what should be obvious:  the original post was made more than six years ago by someone who has made a total of that one post on the forum.

It is highly doubtful that it is still in play.  Sorry.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon