What's new

back with the 1014tx (1 Viewer)

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
My pioneer 1014tx was shipped back to me with my agreement to return his Money Order as i do not cash in the MO's until i get a reply from the buyer/ups.fedex that the product is received. I know the buyer through a friend so he was trustworthy and was willing to pay back my shipping fee with a new MO. The amp came back to me on Friday through Fedex without any damage to the double box i contained the 1014tx.

Tonight i connected the amp back on my speakers to test if anything was damaged from the travel, which it was not. He didnt even open the box as i can tell.

Anyways, back on sale...but this time LOCALLY ONLY!

270 give or take from anyone in Maryland willing to meet in Howard County or any other county close by.

VA buyers can also buy it if willing to meet at Montgomery County in MD, or Tyson Corners in VA.

I only have the manual, the mic, the amp of course, and the remote...and i think it comes with an antenna (wondering about this right now as i did not ship it an antenna last time).

Oh yeah, if you have an integrated amp or any amplifier you would like to trade....that would be fine too. NAD prefered. TRADE IS PREFERRED THOUGH!!! but it has to be something decent, lol.

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
btw. the box i used was from my STR-DA777ES, including the stryofoam and used another box from my Technic Refernce reciver.

Anyways, if i were to ship the reciever again, the two boxes will not be use just incase i might need to sell the ohter components in the near future....

please email me a complete solution or method and how you will like it boxed up safely that is cost effective, as the buyer is paying for it.

I will add the total boxing.safety material to the price of the shipping. A receipt will be included for comfirmation. This means i will goto UPS and buy a new box or two for double boxing.

MO needs to be recieved first however. The 270 will not be negociable. I am selling it for 270 due to the fact i do not have the reciept.

TimMc

Stunt Coordinator
I certainly don't need a 1014TX - already got much more crud than I know how to justify to my Much Better Half. But if no one speaks up for this thing in the next week, I'd consider making the drive and forking over the cash for it just to help limit the silliness...

No one needed that, Mr. Hooper. Please don't interfere with someone else's posting. The prior thread on this unit had to be locked up because of unnecessary silliness - you were unhappy and made sure the world knew it. Maybe the best thing here is to just let it go...

$270 is an exceptional price for a 1014TX. I'm actually serious about making the drive if no one else wants it at that price. Heck, BestBuy has it on a 20% off sale now for a mere $400.

LinhT

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, I am in Bethesda, MD in Montgomery county near Tysons corner, VA and may considering it. I will look into the specs. Thanks, Linh

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
SHEESH, is it Hooper again?

I dont know what he wrote in the forum as it was reedited, but here is a link to our situation:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=218062

Like i said before Hooper, you were not FIRST in line. First come first serve. Who do you think you are...

I currently have a possible buyer tomrmow in columbia, md. I will show it to him that afternoon, and if he wants it, i guess its his.

But i will keep the thread posted.

Anyways, hooper, i do wish you a good holiday and i hope the fuss can be eliminated as i do not want this thread to be closed. If you sincerely think its my fault, then i apologize to you. Merry Christmas.

Nigel Hooper

Stunt Coordinator
No hard feelings as I was able to find a guy who could pack the unit and actually ship it overnight. :D :D Good luck with this sale. Hope it works for you this time.

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
i got to admit, i suck at packing, even packing orders at my diner for carryout customers. Somehting always spills or get rip inside the bag. The only reason why i hesitate is bcause i do not want to ship a perfect reciever and by the time it hits the new owners hand...well...it will probably be dead. The previous packaging was done by my brother, and completely his idea to use my other boxes and stryoafoam. When i do something i need at least a 93% certaincy that things will go fine. Enjoy your 1014.

To other buyers from other states, my local state buyers is my main priority, however, i will maintain a strong communication of the current status. Tim and LinC, if you are really intrested, send me an email. All depends on that buyer tormmow.

Drew_W

Screenwriter

I thought you bought it from a local dealer here in Toronto...at least that's what you said on another forum. Having trouble keeping your story straight?

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Oh I should mention that "Nigel"'s 1014TX, the one that he bought from the guy who was able to ship it to him overnight, or from an authorized dealer in Toronto, or whatever his story is...well his 1014TX is up for sale on another forum. I guess he wasn't too happy with it after all...or something like that. Who knows.

Nigel Hooper

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah you have the rather cluless Drew whose biggest contribution to this forum is as self appointed older lady busybody who according to my searches it seems his biggest contribution is whining CAN'T CHARGE PAYPAL FEES, or HAVE TO POST A PRICE. With bated breath I always await his next posting. Yawn. You have poor dear old Kin, who seems like a decent if slightly befuddled chap, finally managing to pack a wonderful receiver at a fabulous price, ships it off only to have it returned for some odd reason. This after trying to sell it at a steal of a price for over a month. Looks like he'd gotten over his horror of the packing and shipping process only to have this happen. Pretty safe to say there won't be any packing and shipping in this young fellows future. Then there's me the big mouth sitting back and thinking damn this whole thing is getting into farce territory. One can only hope he has a successful sale because he's sure earned it.

Yes Nigel picked up a 54TX. Yippee. Since you are so concerned with things and what is owned by everyone you best update your chart. And yes as a matter of fact the 1014TX is a damned fine receiver. Better than the RX-V1400 and the 53TX so don't crap on Mr. Poon's sale. Be a good boy now.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Well I won't launch into personal attacks, nor do I feel the need to defend myself against what you just said. Anyone who looks at our respective records on this forum can surely reach their own decision.

I don't know what your problem is, or why you pollute all sorts of forums with your postings, but you post different and conflicting stories on each forum. I don't consider it my job to call you out on it, but when you start pulling stupid crap like you did in this scenario (and for what? you got a 1014TX anyways and are now selling it), I offer no apologies with drawing the curtain back a little more to reveal a bit more of the intricate little web of lies and deceit you weave, "Mr. Hooper".

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Why did you edit your post? What you wrote intially was so much better:

Quite frankly, I get a laugh out of every time you post something like that. It only reveals more of your true character, which surely is not working FOR you.

Nigel Hooper

Stunt Coordinator
Why? Because this thread has been derailed enough and I was resorting to descending to your level and thought better of it that's why. While it may be true it has no place in this thread nor do you or myself so leave the man alone. You want to debate stop by my place or take it to PM Drew_W.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
I guess he changed his mind about selling it.. its been nearly 40 seconds, i just dont have time for this. Ill go to Best Buy..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks