What's new

At last! Ted Lee is popular (1 Viewer)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Yes, after years of networking, biting other member's styles, and straight out sniveling, I'm here to announce that our friend, The Ted Lee is now world famous.

The #1 Google search result of "the Ted Lee" brings up this:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...77#post2166077

The, you are The Ted Lee, the most popular "The Ted Lee" (with quotations) in the world.

Happy Holidays :star: Enjoy your fame, my brother.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
This post is:

A) A sad, pathetic attempt by Zen to boost his own popularity by glomming onto the

B) Proof that Zen has way too much time on his hands

C) A beautiful, heartwarming, unselfish Christmas gift, rivaling those of The Gift of the Magi

D) All the above

;)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Yes, E.T.

Elliot, I don't think he was left here intentionally, but his being here is a miracle, Elliot. It's a miracle and you did the best that anybody could do. I'm glad he met you first.

*sobbing softly*

Hey, someone asked about my sig! Didn't get it's own thread but it's a start! :)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

It'll never happen. No one has clocked more "goose-egg" threads then I. So, "sad and pathetic?" Mos def.
:)

This is The Ted's day though.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Hmmm, if I google up "Holy Crap Zen", I get exactly the same result... Quote no.1!

Cees

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
...hmmm google "fluffpump", it seems to exist in only one thread in the entire netverse, should I be proud? :D

Google asks if I meant "fluffalump", what the ted is a fluffalump? :laugh:

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Well, I can barely make out the sig on this computer I'm using (not at home). And I've only seen that movie once, back in '82. So long ago. Long, long ago.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks