Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Looking for feedback on Plasmadocs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Joel()Les

Joel()Les

Agent

• 48 posts

Posted December 07 2004 - 02:30 PM

I'm looking at Plasmas TV and I'm interested in the buying experience of members who have dealt with Plasmadocs. Especially interested in how shipping damage/warrenty problems were resolved.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   drobbins

drobbins

Screenwriter

• 1,870 posts

Posted December 23 2004 - 03:45 PM

I just received my 4805 from PlasmaDocs. I called them and placed the order. It shipped about a week late, but I think that was the Christmas rush at Infocus. They kept track of my order and they called me to let me know what was going on. I didn't have to call them. The unit arrived with no damage. They are friendly and very helpful with advise on building my HT. I would purchase from them again if needed.Posted Image

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator

• 167 posts

Posted December 24 2004 - 02:12 AM

Hi Dave,

Sorry about the delay it was out of our hands. Posted Image When you get the system set up, if you could send some snaps our way to put up on our new BBS "customers install" section it would be great. Thanks again for your order. If you have any problems on calibration, integration or what have you don't hesitate to call or email techsupport@plasmadocs.com as you know we give lifetime tech support.

Have a merry and enjoy! Posted Image

Anthony Rosalia
VP PlasmaDocs.com

Exclusive distributor of Onix Rocket, Ascend Acoustics, SVS
Subwoofers, Kirksaeter, 2 Parts Fusion Media Servers, CaradaPicture Screens, Showcase-Signs, any many more.Home Theater Forum Sponsor and retailer of Custom HomeTheater Packages for less.