What's new

Svs B4+ Fire Sale !!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
Buyer ran into trouble and backed out of deal, so, here's your chance again to own the SVS B4+,7 months old !
I am selling the B4+ in antique mahogony, a Crown K2 amp and SVS black box. I will not split this up
It is located in Warren, Ohio and tho I have the MDF shipping crate, that really is not on option.
I have dropped the price from 3200.00 to 2500.00, CASH AND CARRY,NO SHIPPING !!!!!!!

Jon Gum

Stunt Coordinator
Wow - what a great price....let's see...Christmas presents for the whole family this year AND next year...or b4+ with the upgraded amp......decisions,decisions......

Good luck selling - someone is going to get a great deal on this. I can't believe you have not had any bites. Just a quick bump for you.

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
Jon,
I've had a few bites thru personal e-mails/messaging, but not alot of people have this kinda $$$ that they are willing to put towards a sub. But boy, for those of us willing, it rocks !

Warren B

Grip
I'd be all over something like this if it weren't for that little detail about the wife allowing it...

good luck!

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
.......Or, if you want it, and your wife says NO, buy it anyway, she's not the boss, you are, the man is ALWAYS the boss .......

Christian B

Agent
I'm going home (Warren, OH) to visit this weekend and would LOVE to just hear this thing. Maybe I could come over just to experience it for a few minutes and definately give a report on the condition and what I think about it on the boards?

If not, I understand :D

Christian B

Agent
Visited David this weekend to check out his system and the B4+ and man, VERY IMPRESSIVE! Absolute steal at $2500 if you ask me. It's in great shape and sounds even better. David is a standup guy so no worries about this one!

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Christain,
A gent from Chicago is coming Saturday to pick it up, if all goes well with a deal he's wrapping up tomorrow. I moved the sub to the side wall after I got hom from work last night, watched Spiderman 2 Superbit tonight, and WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!! That dvd is the first to grab for a demo.
I wish I would have moved the sub before you got here, it is night and day difference now.
Give me a shout the next time you're in Warren to see the folks and maybe we can compare notes again,
Dave

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
Buyer ran into trouble and backed out of deal, so, here's your chance again to own the SVS B4+,7 months old !
I am selling the B4+ in antique mahogony, a Crown K2 amp and SVS black box. I will not split this up
It is located in Warren, Ohio and tho I have the MDF shipping crate, that really is not on option.
I have dropped the price from 3200.00 to 2500.00, CASH AND CARRY,NO SHIPPING !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks