Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Denon retailers - looking for D107

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Anish

Anish

Stunt Coordinator

• 106 posts

Posted December 05 2004 - 10:42 AM

I am looking for Denon retailers in the Buffalo, NY area. I went to the www.denon.com website and looked up retailers in that area (Cheektowaga, Amherst, Getzville, Niagara Falls, Buffalo) and any retailer that I call either doesn't carry Denon or doesn't exist. I think Denon's retailer list on their website is quite out-of-date.

As such, I need the help of my fellow HT'ers here in locating a Denon dealer in that area. If not that area, I would settle for any other area too, just to get an idea of actual pricing for a particular mini system that I am looking for.

I am looking to get the Denon D-107. If anyone could assist me in this, that would be awesome.

Thank you.

#2 of 4 marcus_h

marcus_h

Agent

• 26 posts

Posted December 07 2004 - 08:05 AM

These guys are in Dartmouth Massachusetts, far away from you, but an authorized denon dealer. Its where I buy my ht equipment...from my Denon Receiver to my turntable phono cartridges.

http://www.sound2audio.com/

#3 of 4 Mike Farrington

Mike Farrington

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted December 11 2004 - 07:38 AM

You might try Rowe Photo, Video & Audio here in Rochester, NY. Their number is (585) 442-8230.

#4 of 4 Jimi C

Jimi C

Screenwriter

• 1,209 posts

Posted December 11 2004 - 09:33 AM

Anish.. try calling Stereo Advantage.. they do not list denon on there site but im pretty sure they carry it in store..

1955 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
1-800-835-7290

Theres also a place called Speaker Shop but i dont think they carry denon, they are mostly really high end equipment like rotel, b&k, mcintosh and the like..

other then the retail giants like circuit city and best buy i dont know of any places you could try..

Theres no good deals on home audio in Buffalo.. i usually buy online..
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/theend13/sabres.jpg[/IMG]