What's new

please WB, release the Esther Willimas classic (1 Viewer)

walter o

Supporting Actor
If someone can be at the WB chat, since I cant, can someone suggest to WB to release many of Esther Williams golden classics like MILLON DOLLAR MERMAID, NEPTUNES DAUGHTER, JUPITER'S DARLING, DANGEROS WHEN WET, PAGAN LOVE SONG, etc, as they are MGM titles, so wB owns them, it would be nice for them to interview her, or have her do a commentary, as I hate to think we can lose her before we can hear what she has to say about these classics.

FrankXS

Second Unit
I second your request. Esther Williams was still a vibrant, beautiful person in an interview I saw a couple of years ago so...... maybe George Feltenstein and his people have filmed some commentary for future use. I met Miss Williams in the late 60's when she came to our town to promote her Esther Williams pools.

Has there been another Warner Chat planned ? When is it ?

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
I would like to see Jupiters Darling. The Lwser disc had a cut number that was pretty good.
I really like Pagan Love song. turner has a bunch of iflmed cut numbers they have never released from this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks