What's new

is the RCA F38310 HDTV any good? (1 Viewer)

Bryan_P

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if anyone out there had anything to say about RCA's F38310 HDTV. It sure is cheap in this week's Circuit City ad, so I figure there must be something wrong with it. Any info about this TV would be much appreciated, both good and bad experiences with it. It's so cheap for an HD!
Thanks,
Bryan

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
The only real drawback that I had when we got it in the store is the lack of A/V outputs. That means no taping from the stuff decoded within the set. I could see that being a problem in my house.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
The fan that cools the chips in the buili-in HDTV converter box and built-in Direct TV receiver runs whenever the set is plugged in, not just when the set is on. Some have found the fan noise annoying.
Also, $3000 is not a good price for this set. If you live in Florida, Brandsmart is supposed to be selling them for $2,200.
I know for a fact that it can be had for $2500 from one of the warehouse clubs that has locations in many eastern states.
Artie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks