Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anna Nicole Smith at the AMA's...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 of 30 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,923 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 04:46 AM

Did anyone see her at the AMA's. Geez, that was a train wreck. Her lawyer said it was because she couldn't read the teleprompter. Ahhh yeah.....It was that and the booze and pills she took before her appearance. I am surprised Dick Clark let her on.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 30 OFFLINE   Craig S

Craig S

Producer

• 5,511 posts
  • LocationLeague City, Texas

Posted November 16 2004 - 06:05 AM

I didn't see it, but they played back the audio on the radio this morning. OMG. She makes Ashlee Simpson sound like a statesman.

What a pathetic excuse for a "celebrity". Posted Image Can we declare her 15 minutes up and put her out to pasture somewhere??

Three truths about movies, as noted by Roger Ebert:

* It's not what a movie is about, it's how it is about it.

* No good movie is too long, and no bad movie is short enough.

* No good movie is depressing, all bad movies are depressing.

#3 of 30 OFFLINE   GeorgePaul

GeorgePaul

Second Unit

• 274 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 08:28 AM

There's room over at my house for her to graze.

Posted Image

I think a great reality show would be one like "The Surreal Life," except all the cast members were publicly drunk and/or indecently exposed celebrities at one time.

I think Anna Nicole would have some great chemistry with Tara Reid, Paul Rubens, George Wendt and Sharon Osbourne.

"Film is not created in a vacuum. Rather, it results from a combination of forces and personalities, coupled with limitations of time, budget, and technology, which all converge in a way that is unique to a moment in time."--Robert Wise

#4 of 30 OFFLINE   Quentin

Quentin

Screenwriter

• 2,507 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted November 16 2004 - 09:31 AM

Dick Clark almost yanked her off. If you have it TIVO'd, watch - right before the music and cut, he is three steps out onto the stage...probably pissed as hell.

She is an utter mess.

#5 of 30 OFFLINE   Jason Adams

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor

• 631 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 09:53 AM

I overheard Anna at the computer...but does anyone have or know a place a video of it?

#6 of 30 OFFLINE   Phil_L

Phil_L

Second Unit

• 377 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 10:01 AM

Quote:
I overheard Anna at the computer...but does anyone have or know a place a video of it?

I'd love to see it too.

Quote:
I think Anna Nicole would have some great chemistry with Tara Reid, Paul Rubens, George Wendt and Sharon Osbourne

What did George Wendt do, I don't remember.

#7 of 30 OFFLINE   GeorgePaul

GeorgePaul

Second Unit

• 274 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 10:23 AM

He and the rest of the "Cheers" cast got completely bombed before they went on the Tonight Show to celebrate their last episode in 1993, and Leno had to kind of "manage" their on-air behavior more than once.
"Film is not created in a vacuum. Rather, it results from a combination of forces and personalities, coupled with limitations of time, budget, and technology, which all converge in a way that is unique to a moment in time."--Robert Wise

#8 of 30 OFFLINE   Eddy-C

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor

• 549 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 10:26 AM

Haha. I thought something was up with her, she seemed drunk.
Click here for Trailer #1 | Trailer #2 | International Trailer

Keep Flyin' on September 30th!My DVDs | My Livejournal

#9 of 30 OFFLINE   Clay_E

Clay_E

Stunt Coordinator

• 221 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 11:05 AM

she seemed drunk

Ha! That's like saying the Pacific Ocean's a bit wet...Posted Image
"Half of the time we're gone and we don't know where."

#10 of 30 OFFLINE   Paul Sandhu

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor

• 528 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 07:42 PM

What did she do exactly?

#11 of 30 OFFLINE   Henry Gale

Henry Gale

Producer

• 4,633 posts

Posted November 16 2004 - 11:12 PM

GeorgePaul,

Watch this and then rethink whether you want her "grazing" at your place.
Warning: It ain't attractive.

http://schnittshow.c...cole-Smith.html

"I was born to ramble, born to rove
Some men are searchin for the Holy Grail
But there ain't nothin sweeter 
Than riden' the rails."
-Tom Waits-

#12 of 30 OFFLINE   ThomasC

ThomasC

Lead Actor

• 6,526 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 01:34 AM

1. Drunk
2. High
3. Both of the above

Take your pick.

#13 of 30 OFFLINE   Phil_L

Phil_L

Second Unit

• 377 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 06:48 AM

Thanks Henry. Wow, she was a trainwreck. On a sidenote, she has lost tons of weight. It can't be a natural weight loss, can it????

#14 of 30 OFFLINE   David Williams

David Williams

Screenwriter

• 2,290 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 08:38 AM

Quote:
On a sidenote, she has lost tons of weight. It can't be a natural weight loss, can it????

Anna Nicole Smith is the spokesperson for Trimspa weight loss supplement, but for how much longer is anyone's guess after that disasterous outing.
"Only two things are infinite––the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." ––Albert Einstein

#15 of 30 ONLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,491 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 08:56 AM

The "TV Guide Channel" (the cable channel that scrolls the schedule below the promo interviews from the TV Guide staff) has been running her "interview" from the red carpet prior to the AMA's. She's a complete mess---when asked what "beatiful designer gown are you wearing?" she mumbles that she does know becuase they just send them to her all the time. She starts to repeat this explanation, again, and is cut off by the interviewer. Her fifteen minutes was up a LONG time ago...I'm just hoping that the same thing is true of Paris Hilton.

#16 of 30 OFFLINE   Jason Adams

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor

• 631 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 10:11 AM

I say drug overdose in the next 5 years tops. Anyone else wants to guess with me?

#17 of 30 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,249 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 10:18 AM

Funny, that is what Opie and Anthony said.

Heard the audio clip on their show this morning.
Really glad a video link was posted as I had to see
this for myself.

OOf!

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#18 of 30 OFFLINE   ScottR

ScottR

Screenwriter

• 2,650 posts

Posted November 17 2004 - 10:44 AM

Her face looked greenish black too..especially under the eyes, like someone on some hard drugs.

#19 of 30 OFFLINE   Ryan Wishton

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter

• 1,130 posts

Posted November 18 2004 - 08:50 AM

This girl really needs to be put in rehab.

Has anyone ever recommended this to her? You cant tell me no one who knows her personally doesnt know she has a drinking and drugs problem?

Seriously. She is in bad shape.

I dont wish strokes, death, or severe mental retardation (Hush now. No pun intended) on her. Something like that which is bound to happen if she keeps up like this.

#20 of 30 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,686 posts

Posted November 18 2004 - 01:10 PM

Just watched the clip......My God...it was worse than I imagined it could be. All the money she could ever want and she wastes it on drugs and booze....that's just sad.Posted Image
Recently watched- Nosferatu: The Vampyre, Battle Beyond The Stars, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers(1978), Ransom, Dragonheart, Tomb Of Ligeia, Bloodlust: Subspecies III, Gorky Park, The Last Man On Earth(1964), Lost: Season 6, Transformers Age Of Extinction 3D, The World's End, Toy Story Of Terror!, X-Men: Days Of Future Past 3D, Bloodstone: Subspecies II, Snowpiercer, A Nightmare On Elm St Pt 2

Currently watching- Planet Earth, Cheers: Season 6, True Blood: Season 2, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 2, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati, Season 1, Arrow: Season 2

Irina Asanova - "KGB have better cars, you know."
Arkady Renko - "Ah, but they don't always take you where you want to go, do they?"

Forum Nav Content I Follow